Our newly refurbished and beautiful apartment is in the perfect location to take advantage of all the best that Sydney has to offer. World famous Bondi Beach...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
15 minutes from airport, 150 metres to beach, walking distance to restaurants. 30 minutes from the Gold Coast theme parks and 1 hour Australian rain forests. We live in a tropical climate in a village type atmosphere but close to restaurants, shopping etc. We are 1 and a half hours from Brisbane and 1 hour flight to Sydney. We have bicycles (kids ones too) and a cycling track hugging the beach
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a retired couple
- Morris was an Accountant with his own practice and Wendy was a business owner
- We enjoy living by the beach in a semi tropical climate and our home reflects this by the large outdoor living area
Where is it?
- Walking distance to cafes and restaurant
- Cure shopping
- Local shopping centre 2 mins away, and major shopping centre 10 mins away. Half hour drive to Gold Coast and many shops and Theme Parks
- Un peu de culture
- Murrwillumbah Art Gallery and cafe very popular
- Promenades au parc
- We have a park a street away
- Un peu d'exercice
- We belong to a Rec Club with gym, swimming pool and tennis courts, 5 mins drive away
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Famous Byron Bay is 30 minutes drive south and The Gold Coast is 30 minutes drive north.
Our light-filled apartment is set in a charming Art Deco block literally steps from iconic Bondi Beach with partial views of the ocean. A lift provides level...
An elegant, spacious 3 bedroom penthouse with stunning views of the harbour, city and park. The building has a concierge service, spa, gym and pool. It is...