INTERESTED IN SWAPS SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER - Single level home offering a serene lifestyle in a quiet leafy street a short stroll to cafes, restaurants,...
Gorgeous Old Timer
Gorgeous Old Timer
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is heritage listed. It was built in the 1860's but has had a thorough transformation while still keeping some of it's gorgeous original features eg 14 foot ceilings/ extra large bedrooms and ornate fireplaces in the 4 original rooms at the front of the house. We have 3 bedrooms ( master with ensuite ) 2nd family bathroom, 2 living areas and a fabulous kitchen that over looks our family room. The yard is large and fully equipped for the kids with cubby house/ sandpit/ basketball ring etc. We have a outdoor setting for 8 with a BBQ and gas heater.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- My husband David is in the finance game and I am a sales manager for a hair care company
- 2 gorgeous daughters 6 &7 who love to travel
- We have a passion for Art and love the beach. Our home is our sanctuary and we would treat yours with the same love and respect that we do our own
Where is it?
- St Katherines, Little boy blue, Ocha
- Bars cool
- Bouzy rouge, Hub Cap, The bridge
- Cafés sympas
- Fred YOUNGS, Ora, Via Verona
- Cure shopping
- Chapel street, Bridge road, Burke road
- Un peu de culture
- Melbourne museum, MCG, Queen Vic Market, Lygon street
- Promenades au parc
- The Royal botanical gardens, fiztroy garens
- Un peu d'exercice
- Walk or ride one of the many paths along the yarra river at the end of the street. Golf/ tennis/ swim all within 5 mins of home.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Mornington peninsula famous for it's beaches / food and wineries is less than 1 hours drive away
Designed and built by well renowned mudbrick architect, our rustic home is made almost entirely from recycled materials. With an enormous open plan living...
Recently (2012) renovated Victorian house with huge living spaces and beautiful rear garden with deck and new fire pit and funky retro barbeque area....