“We had the most amazing time in Kalgan! My three kids loved it. We had adventures on the beaches and mountains and bushwalks. Excellent food in nearby restaurants and cafe's but also a well equipped kitchen when we wanted to stay home. It was great to be offline with no internet or mobile coverage and really unwind and spend time together as a family. Thank you so much Catherine for hosting us :)”
Beautiful australian stone house
Beautiful australian stone house
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 9
- 2 salles de bain
Situated near the Kalgan river our lovely home is surrounded by rural land and bush and is the perfect place for a family holiday or a couple retreat. There's plenty to be done nearby such as bush walking, swimming at the pristine Australian beaches, canoeing, horse riding, wineries and much much more. If you're looking for something more relaxed it's perfect for that as well. Our house is a cosy quiet getaway from the city hustle bustle and being surrounded by nature you'll feel rejuvinated. The town centre of Albany is only a 20 minute drive away and a shopping centre is only 10 minutes drive.
- Résidence secondaire
- Pas d'animaux
2 des comptes endus
“A perfect countryside escape with close access to great beaches, vineyards and walks down the banks of the Kalgan river. The lack of internet and limited mobile phone availability added to the pleasure, and the presence of a "land line" gave us control of who could contact us and kept us in touch if needed. The garden with Fairy Wrens, friendly lizards flowers and frogs was a great place to relax. An ideal home for two families to cohabit with comfort and some privacy. We had a great time. Thanks Catherine and Steven”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a couple with young adult children
- Steven is a professor of environmental economics at UWA and I teach French to people who love France.
- We love where we live but from time to time we have the need to see elsewhere or visit the family in France.
Where is it?
- Albany is 20 min drive with a nice selection of restaurants
- Bars cool
- Liberté at the London hotel, Six degrees and the Earl of Spencer , Rat's bar , the three Anchors, Due South
- Cafés sympas
- Kate's place ,Alkaline cafe, Bay merchants
- Cure shopping
- Nice little boutiques like Infinito, Vic and Velour and Riccarda
- Un peu de culture
- Albany is the first settlement of Western Australia and as such has a rich heritage.
- Promenades au parc
- the bush and the beautiful beaches are more than a park
- Un peu d'exercice
- hiking ,swimming ,canoeing on the Kalgan river bush walking in the Porongurup our own little mountains
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Denmark is a very lovely day outing with it's alternative vibes , internationally recognised vineyards and music festivals
Nestled in the heart of Perth's entertainment precinct, you are surrounded by an array of restaurants and bars that offer a wide variety of food from all...
My home is only 4 mins from the central Margaret River town , with all the well known wineries within 5kms ,Voyager,Watershed,Leeuwin,Zanadu and the...
This is a combination of the classic 1920s Jarrah cottage and the Tiny House. It can provide an excellent option for families with children who require...