This is Melbourne at its best.... Surrounded by parkland and over looking the Swanston st tram line you couldn't get a better example of the best of both...
3 Bedroom Home
3 Bedroom Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Large house with heating/air conditioning.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Couple in 50's
- Colin retired. Lyn part time
Where is it?
- There are many award winning wineries in the Yarra Valley with excellent restaurants. We recommend Bella Vedere, Innocent Bystander, Mount Rael, Tokar's and De Bortoli.
- Bars cool
- Healesville has 3 hotels and several bars incluing several that have excellent live music on a regular basis. We suggest the Grind 'n' Groove and Healesville Hotel.
- Cafés sympas
- You will be spoilt for choice. Start with Healesville Harvest, Essenza and Wattleseed in the main street
- Cure shopping
- The town of Healesville has many funky shops and antique stores, several local markets, including art and craft and weekly organic farmers market.
- Un peu de culture
- Wineries - Boutique and Large. TarraWarra Museum of Art is a stunning art gallery. There are lots of local artists studios to visit as well as art and craft markets, organic farmers market and trash and treasure type markets.
- Promenades au parc
- Nearby Badgers Weir Picnic Ground and Maroondah Dam are great for relaxing or picnicing under the tall trees and observing the brightly coloured birdlife.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Bushwalking, rail and bike trails, national parks, nearby snowfields, mountain climbs and the Dandenong Ranges. 18 hole golf courses nearby.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Healesville Sanctuary Zoo is internationally renowned. Melbourne is but an hour away. Mornington Peninsula or Great Ocean Road (2 days). Phillip Island to visit the Koalas and Fairy Penguins.
Our home is a newly built single level beach house only 3 minutes walk from a bay beach. It has a studio and two living areas - one with beautiful stone...
Recently (2012) renovated Victorian house with huge living spaces and beautiful rear garden with deck and new fire pit and funky retro barbeque area....