Lovely family home
Lovely family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
We have a lovely family home ready for you to enjoy. It has a large living area, newly renovated kitchen and you can relax in the undercover outdoor entertainment area overlooking the inground pool.
We live close to the city of Cairns - gateway to the Barrier Reef and world heritage listed rainforest.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family with 3 children
Where is it?
- Head into the Esplande and walk along for all the hotspots - from locally caught seafood to Turkish to Indian - it has it all in such a lovely location.
- Bars cool
- The city offers a range from the local pubs to the chic Salt House overlooking the Esplande.
- Cafés sympas
- Grafton St in the city has a host of cafes like Paleo Cafe.
- Cure shopping
- Cairns offers 3 shopping centres and a main city area with trading 7 days per week.
- Un peu de culture
- Tjabukai Aboriginal experience
- Promenades au parc
- lots of lovely walks in the rainforest. At a beach 1 hours drive away you can walk out to the reef at low tide.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Climb the pyramid - a pyramid shape mountain 5 mins away
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Too many to name - 2 hours south to beautiful Mission Beach. 2 hours north to famous Port Douglas and Daintree Rainforest. 1 hour west to Atherton Tablelands with stunning volcanic creator lakes. Trips to Green Island or the outer barrier reef depart Cairns and Port daily.
Our modern 2 story home overlooks the lake heading up to the unspoilt beaches of the Sunshine Coast. Stroll through the environmental park, kayak the lakes...
Recently renovated in 2015 with modern appliances and conveniences . The top level consists of a master bedroom with super king bed with ensuite, well...