Cool, contemporary mid century modern pad designed for relaxed family living. Newly renovated kitchen & breakfast bar. 4 bed x 2 bath all on single level...
Stroll to the Beach
Stroll to the Beach
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Our home has been built with Love , by my husband who is a builder.
It is nestled among Peppermint trees about 150 meters to a beautiful swimming beach , with a great cafe .
The house has ample space and is very well maintained . There is plenty of room for parking .
Well known Wineries are located just minutes away by car .
Exploring the south west is very accessible from my house . You won't be disappointed . .
- Résidence secondaire
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Wr are a couple with 2 children aged 13 and 15
- Mark is a builder and Angie has her own fashion wholesale business
- We love our holiday home !!
Where is it?
- The Common is a popular restaurant and bar at the end of the street. Also Seagarden is very popular for day and night eating
- Bars cool
- The common is located at 5 minute walk away . In Margaret River is Winos , and Morries
- Cafés sympas
- The White Elephant cafe is a 10 minute walk away and ideally located right in the beach .
- Cure shopping
- The whole main street of Margaret River ... And Dunsborough
- Un peu de culture
- Wineries ( chocolate and cheese factories ) and Bush Tucker tours
- Promenades au parc
- Cape to Cape walks. Caving at Jewel and Lake cave.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Surfing. Canoeing , stand up Paddleboarding , horse riding..
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Yallingyup ,Dunsborough , Augusta , Winery hopping ...
Beautifully appointed 4x2 family beach house located in old Halls Head, Mandurah. A short 5 minute walk from a protected beach, with amazing water views...
A fabulous location next to the river and a short walk to the beautiful beach and vibrant historic port city of Fremantle. Located in North Fremantle which...