“Thank you Kirra, Jason Ben and Tayla! We had such a wonderful time in Elanora. Dear members looking at this property. The house is beautifully renovated with private pool and direct access to the local shops via the back gate.It is just 15 minutes from the airport and close to the wonderful beaches, theme parks and wildlife parks too. Kirra was wonderful setting everything up with us and very communicative throughout the whole process. Her mum lives close by and was on hand to meet us when we arrived. She even took the time to drive us around the local area so as we could get our bearings and then dropped us at our car hire HQ too. The Gold Coast is a beautiful place and we had an awesome time in this wonderful home. Thanks again for a great trip guys and we hope you enjoyed Samui! Daniel and family.”
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
Our beautiful 4 bedroom home has recently been renovated and has a new kitchen and 2 new fully renovated bathrooms. It is just around the corner from a grocery store, organic store and cafe, pizza, chemist, Thai and other little retail shops. It is 5 mins from the most beautiful beaches in Australia, national parks and hinterland region, currrumbin wildlife sanctuary, golf courses, and tallebudgera estuary. It is 20 mins to Australia's best theme parks including movie world, dreamworld and wet and wild.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with 2 children (boy aged 7 and a girl aged 10)
- Kirra is a Psychologist and Jason is a government security officer
- We love spending quality family time together, movies, beach, swimming, eating out etc
Where is it?
- Short drive to Palm beach which has many great restaurants
- Bars cool
- Short drive to Burleigh Heads and Coolangatta with lots of cool bars.
- Cafés sympas
- Very short walk to organic cafe and market and various food outlets.
- Cure shopping
- Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach has some of the best shopping outlets in Australia
- Un peu de culture
- Burlighe heads national park for indigenous cultural history
- Promenades au parc
- So many great parks within walking distance
- Un peu d'exercice
- Jogging, beach walks, gym, yoga
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Movieworld, Sea World, Dreamworld, Gold Coast Hinterland, loads of beautiful beaches.
Our beautiful 1930's Queenslander was fully renovated and extended in 2011. We have maintained all the period features of the original home while adding a...
Our welcoming home is a fully renovated Queenslander, with wrap around verandas and classic French doors. With 2 King sized bedrooms plus 2 more kids rooms...
POINTS STAYS PREFERRED. The Spring Hill “Enviro-Cottage” eco-pod is a standalone building in one of the greenest homes in the country (see...