My charming cottage sits in a totally private garden with a lovely deck and a wood burning stove. The cottage is perfect for a country getaway, just over an...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 4 salles de bain
Magnificent property overlooking the Pacific Ocean perched on 5 acres of pristine rainforest . 7 minutes from the quaint village of Comboyne and 40 minutes to Port Macquarie. This property is our weekend Retreat and we rent it out normally for Family reunions and small groups. The views are why we purchased this property with an outlook to the Crowdy Head overlooking Rainforest and a mountain escarpment. We love to entertain and have had some pretty cool weekends at the Comboyne Hideaway. Comboyne Village has a Pub, 2 cafes and a gift store. For grocery it is a short drive down the mountain to the historic town of Kendal which has more facilities. Because we use the property on a regular basis and we love cooking we have a well stocked pantry for visitors to use.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a Family with an 18 year old Son who has flown the coop and is Travelling and a 13 year old Daughter still at School
- Sean is a successful Publisher for the coffee and cafe industry and Kristine has a coffee roasting business.
- we love to travel, entertain and meet people. we love the bush, the coast, and mountains. We travel lots with our work and enjoy staying close to the communities and people we visit.
Where is it?
- 40 minutes to Port Macquarie which is one of the most Popular Coastal Tourist Towns on the Mid North Coast of NSW. Lots of Cafes and Restaurants for all tastes and choices
- Cafés sympas
- Udder Cow cafe Comboyne
- Cure shopping
- Kendall is a 25 min drive from the Property and has a few cool cafes, RSL club and some nice gift and antique stores. Also has a pool and Golf Course.
- Un peu de culture
- Kendal village 20 minute drive
- Promenades au parc
- Boorgana Nature Reserve is 10 minute drive from the Comboyne Village and is amazing patch of virgin Rainforrest with a scenic water falls.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Lots of mountain trails to keep the leg muscles tight, great mountain biking tracks.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- This property is the best of all worlds, bush, rivers, mountains, Rainforrest, waterfalls, viilage life, Cafes and award winning Restaurants and Vineyards.
Charming little 1919 semi in an amazing location. Step out the front gate and you are on the Manly-Spit walkway that takes you in one direction to Manly with...
Our two-storey 'Hamptons style' family residence is in the lead suburb of North Balgowlah (up behind Manly), offering plenty of style and comfort and in a...