Bellevue Hill is perfectly positioned - close to Bondi Beach, Westfield Bondi Junction, Sydney Harbour and Sydney City. The local neighbourhood shops are...
3 bedroom house
3 bedroom house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 1 salles de bain
Ours is a 3 bedroom brick home located in regional New South Wales in the quaint and quiet village of Cobargo - just fifteen minutes from the beach at Bermagui and other fantastic safe beaches suitable for surfing, fishing and fun. Sydney is a 4 hours away and Canberra is a 3 hour drive.
- Résidence principale
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are both ex Canberra public servants recently retired to the coast
- We love gardening, cooking, fishing
- We have lived in London and now want to get out and do all the things we never did when we were younger and too busy!
Where is it?
- Bars cool
- Cobargo Pub, Bermagui Pub, Bermagui wine Bar
- Cafés sympas
- Chalk and Cheese Cafe (modern Australian), Saltwater Cafe (fish and chips), Serious Coffee (for serious coffee lovers), The Bermagui Country Club (for pokie lovers)
- Cure shopping
- Not much unless you travel
- Un peu de culture
- Many community activities but you have to check the papers for local markets
- Promenades au parc
- Loads of beaches to walk and national parks to explore.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- This is a good central location to base yourself for some exploring the beautiful coastline of New South Wales. Depending on how much time you have, you can travel down into Victoria or go further north to Queensland.
SORRY, POINTS TRANSFER ARRANGEMENT IS NOT AVAILABLE. Our apartment is on the 4th floor of a modernist building in a stunning dress-circle position above the...
Our comfortable, colourful home is on a quiet street in the bustling inner-city neighbourhood of Birchgrove-Balmain. The house is a sunny, relaxed oasis,...