Our home is a comfortable family home in a quiet street overlooking parkland. The north facing living area is bright and warm. It adjoins the dining area and...
Stylish central Canberra apartment
Stylish central Canberra apartment
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
My home is an elegant and stylish one bedroom apartment in a modern building in the heart of the national capital. It has a large and well-equipped kitchen, spacious living and dining area, a large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and walk in wardrobe and a separate laundry. The furnishings are top quality (recently updated from those in the photos) and the apartment has an unrivalled view of the city, the lake and Parliament House. The complex is safe and secure and is one of the finest apartment complexes in Canberra. It has fast wi-fi and Foxtel and all the mod-cons of a luxury apartment.
The Metropolitan Apartments are within walking distance of the best that Canberra has to offer. The apartment is adjacent to the main shopping precinct, entertainment centres and restaurants and the Palace Cinemas. The Australian National University (ANU), one of Australia's premier universities, is immediately west of the apartment and a few minutes walk. The foreshore of Lake Burley Griffin and the green and leafy parks and national institutions of the Parliamentary Triangle, including Parliament House, the National Gallery and the National Museum are directly south of the apartment.
Sydney is a three hour drive or short 30 minute flight from Canberra.
I am a legal academic at the Australian National University. I am also a Visiting Fellow at the School of Advanced Study, University of London, and I travel to the UK to undertake research approximately four times a year. I am keen to find a comfortable place to work and relax during these visits. My preference is for somewhere in London, Oxford or Cambridge.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Legal academic at the Australian National University
- Taking study leave in 2016 and would like to be based in London, Cambridge or Oxford
- Animal lover and can care for pets during my stay
Where is it?
- The Parlour - Spanish food in art deco dining hall - five minutes walk
- Bars cool
- Super cool Monster Bar is five minutes walk away and serves great food and drinks
- Cafés sympas
- Loads of cafes a few minutes walk away
- Cure shopping
- Canberra Centre shops are a 10 minute walk
- Un peu de culture
- National Gallery, National Museum and Canberra theatre all walking distance
- Promenades au parc
- Commonwealth park is a 10 minute walk away - Canberra Floriade Festival for two weeks in October
- Un peu d'exercice
- Gym and pool included in the building and walks along the lake
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Sydney is a three hour drive or short 30 min flight
We are centrally located in the Parliamentary triangle and close to all the major attractions that Canberra has to offer. Our home was architect designed and...
Our home was built in 1997. It offers 4 bedrooms, two car parking and swimming pool. The main bedroom has a Queen, the kids rooms have single beds and the...