Positioned within walking distance to a diversity of exciting cafe's, shopping, Suncorp Stadium, transport and the City. Southbank (Kodak beach, museums, art gallery and performing arts centre) is less than 2km away or a leisurely 20 minute walk. Ithaca swimming pool and the Paddington skate and dog parks are a 2 minute walk away.
Our home is one level; has three bedrooms and one bathroom. Located in a quiet street and boasting an easterly aspect. Our home comprises:
- Expansive open plan living
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, glass splash back, integrated dishwasher and sleek cabinetry
- The deck spills out from the living room through a wall of bi-fold doors, bench top servery from the kitchen & 4 burner stainless steel BBQ.
- Large family bathroom
- 2 generous size bedrooms with queen beds.
- 1 office with queen sofa bed.
Leave the car at home and immerse yourself in all the inner-city has to offer. Visitor parking permits available for 2 cars if required. Car swap also can be arranged.
We have Foxtel, Wi-Fi and Apple TV. We also have have two adult bicycles available to use - 1 x ladies (Reid vintage) and 1 x men's (Reid hybrid); helmets and bike locks also. There are so many fantastic bike paths near us; you can be riding alongside the Brisbane river, Southbank or West End in less than 5 minutes. You get all the benefits of a house and outdoor living space in the city versus a squishy apartment.