“We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Brendon's beautiful home. The location was fabulous and we enjoyed lots of beach walks and visits to the local coffee shops. Transport was a breeze as the train station was very close and took us directly into the city. Communication was very easy and it we felt very welcomed on our arrival. Melbourne is a great city to spend time. Thanks for having us Brendon and Marg.”
Recently renovated 1920's townhouse
Recently renovated 1920's townhouse
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 2 salles de bain
Appealing 1920’s art deco 2 storey townhouse near the beach. Recently renovated and well located. 1 minutes walk to beach, 5 minutes walk to railway, close cafe style shopping precincts and 20 mins to the Melbourne CBD. Bathing boxes, walking and cycling track along the bay is nearly on your doorstep.
Popular with kite and wind surfers. Also close to several quality golf coursed including Royal Melbourne. It is a premium sought after peaceful and quiet neighbourhood with lovely tree lined streets close to amenities.
A recent renovation includes downstairs kitchen / living area opening on to a small sunny rear deck and garden. A modern well equipped kitchen, traditional sitting room with open fire, new downstairs powder room with shower, separate laundry with meile appliances and plenty of rooms with couches (living and lounge)to spread out and relax - each with their own large LED flat screens. A deck and garden at rear includes an outdoor shower- useful if you have been to the beach. Upstairs is a large double bedroom with glimpses of the sea. The main bathroomis also located upstairs. There is high speed internet, wifi and surround system for TV and music. We can negotiate use of a car if there is a mutual swap. As this is our main home, our preference is to swap with other main homes, not rental or holiday homes.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are an active couple aged 60 and 63 with an interest in travel
- Marg is a retired nurse and I am a semi retired counsellor
- We are quiet, clean, conscientious and will care for your property.
Where is it?
- Many in Church Street Brighton
- Bars cool
- Many to choose- close by in Hampton St Hampton
- Cafés sympas
- Lots in Church Street, Brighton, Hampton Street, Hampton and Martin Street, Gardenvale
- Cure shopping
- Local Church St shops. City is 20 minute train ride. Try Chapel Street Prahran for market and retail.
- Un peu de culture
- Arts Centre Melbourne. www.timeout.com/melbourne/theatre
- Promenades au parc
- Across the road - Greenpoint Brighton. Botanic Gardens Melbourne.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Running and cycling path along the beach. Sea Baths Middle Brighton
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Mornington Peninsula - wineries, food, walks and beaches. Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale. Mount Macedon.
You'll love this modern 4 bedroom home, just steps from the iconic bathing boxes of Brighton Beach.The salt water pool and bbq outside and open plan inside...
A very spacious, luxury apartment in an apartment block considered one of the best in Melbourne. It is also considered to be in one of the best, peaceful...
A renovated cottage in Richmond which is extremely well located and is 30 minute walk along the river to the Melbourne central and the arts precinct. It is...