Our home is in Minyama on the Sunshine Coast, one hour north of Brisbane. Situated centrally on the Sunshine coast you have a choice of a number of beaches...
Modern Townhouse by the Sea
Modern Townhouse by the Sea
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
We are a family of five. Randall is an Electrical Engineer and I spend my time between the three girl, admin work and socialising with friends.
Our home is three bedrooms, one with King size, one with Queen size and the last room has two single beds. Our home is part of a block of three townhouses. Situated directly across from Hansen Park and the ocean. The beach across from us is beautiful and long and worth a long walk or if you would rather walk on the path along the beach, that’s possible too as there is a great 2-3km walk to Horseshoe Bay where you could stop for a coffee or a swim!
Our home is upstairs downstairs. Bedrooms and patio up, lounge dining kitchen, laundry, patio and second shower down.
The top patio is private and has a swinging chair. The bottom patio has a BBQ and outdoor seater. The large trampoline is a bit of fun.
There is a nice big spa bath upstairs along with the shower and a separate WC.
At the end of the three townhouses there is a pool.
All kitchen appliances are modern and the kitchen is user friendly. Laundry appliances are modern too.
If the time is between December and February you will want to take advantage of the air conditioning. If the house is closed up, all air conditioners will cool the whole apartment down.
Wi-Fi, apple TV and a nice stereo make entertainment easy.
The town of Bowen is small population 6000. There are a few nice Café’s, a few good pubs, and a Water Park for children and Skate Park on the foreshore and there are some great walks with spectacular views.
50 minutes drive south you will find Airlie Beach. A great spot to reach the Whitsunday Islands and Airlie Beach has many more bars, cafes and shopping. Airlie has a fantastic Lagoon to experience too on a hot summers day. Airlie is the gateway to The Whitsundays - and of course The Great Barrier Reef.
200kms North will bring you to Townsville, which is a fun city, and 200kms South will bring you to Mackay.
Bowen’s local industry includes farming, coal and tourism.
We came here three years ago for 6 months work, and ended up staying. Bowen is quiet and easy and absolutely beautiful.
At this stage we assume we will leave a car here for your use. Details like that can be explored when we arrange a swap.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with three girls 11, 9 & 4
- Randall is an Electrical Engineer I bookkeep and mother the girls
- We love our home. It's in a small town with some beautiful landscapes.
Where is it?
- The Yatch Club, Horseshoe Bay Cafe, The Grand View Hotel
- Un peu de culture
- Jockoheims Bakery for an award winning Meat Pie. This is the town where the movie Australia was made starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman
- Promenades au parc
- Lots of walks around the coastline and across rocks and through bush and along foreshores and around Mullers Lagoon
- Un peu d'exercice
- Frisbee in the park; walks for all levels; walks along beaches;
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Local Scuba Diving Courses available. 50mins away is Airley Beach, a thriving busy town which is best known for being the Gateway to the Whitsundays. 2 hours North is Twonsville and 2 hours south is Mackay. Larger towns with lots to do!
Interested in Europe Nov/ December 2017. Our Gorgeous large family home is 14 Km to Brisbane CBD . Easy access to trains, buses and shopping centres. 1...
The house was built around 12 years ago, there are no add-ons. It has gardens surrounding the house and a large pool. There is ducted zoned climate...