Our beautiful home was renovated in 2015, and is perfect for a beach break. We are across the road from calm Pumicestone Passage, surrounded by birdlife,...
Large architect designed heritage home
Large architect designed heritage home
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 9
- 3 salles de bain
This classic 'Queenslander' heritage style home was completely rebuilt with modern fitout in 2008 to suit our family of 5. Our home features 2 stories, 5 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 entertaining lounge/areas, large rear entertaining deck with BBQ overlooking a beautiful Poinciana tree and garden. All areas of the house have overhead fans as well as ducted air conditioning. The kitchen on the second storey opens up onto a large lounge/TV room and the rear entertaining deck, has all modern appliances with gas tepanyaki stove, dishwasher, microwave and espresso machine.
The 3 bedrooms on the second storey consist of 1 large bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 bedroom with king single bed opening onto the front deck and the main bedroom with king size bed and ensuite. There is another modern bathroom on the second storey.
The ground floor area has a large lounge/TV room and sofa that can be converted to an additional bed. There are 2 bedrooms, one with queen size bed and the other with king single bed and a modern bathroom also on the ground floor. There is a ping pong table on the rear patio and a small set of weights if you are keen.
The great feature about our home is that it is central to everything that South East Queensland has to offer.The house is located within the leafy inner city circle of Bardon, Brisbane, at the foothills of Mt Coot-tha which have an abundance of hiking trails within walking distance from the home. There is public transport to the city within a 200m walk. The Rosalie café , bar and restaurant precinct is a 2o min walk away. The city centre and other great café and restaurant precincts are a short 10 min drive away. Our home is centrally located to the famous Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast beaches which are a 1hr drive away, or head to Stradbroke and Moreton Islands- you are on the islands within 2hrs. Enjoy!
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of 5, three fantastic children aged 18,16,13
- Brad is an engineer and Ann-Maree is an early childhood teacher
- We all love to travel
Where is it?
- Rosalie and Rainworth cafes and restaurants within a 20min walk. Paddington, The Barracks, Park Avenue cafe/bar precincts and of course the city centre close by within 10min drive
- Bars cool
- Paddington, The Barracks, Rosalie and the city centre
- Cafés sympas
- Rosalie cafes/bars a 20 min walk away or Rainworths cafe's 10 min walk
- Cure shopping
- Indooroopilly Shopping town and the city centre 10min drive away
- Un peu de culture
- 10 min drive to the cultural centre of Southbank with the GOMA museum and Queensland Performing Arts Centre and theatres
- Promenades au parc
- Walk to Southbank near West End along the Brisbane River pedestrian and cycleways, bush walks in Mt Coot-tha
- Un peu d'exercice
- Set of weights and a ping pong table on the ground floor or the local bush walks at the foothills of Mt Coot-tha on your doorstep, walk to Southbank via the Brisbane River pedestrian and cycleway
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Gold Coast's famous beaches, Sunshine Coast/Noosa beaches and rainforests an 1hr away. Stradbroke and Moreton Islands -on the islands and its beaches within 2hrs via the ferry. Movieword, Dreamworld and Wet n Wild theme parks 45 min.
The home is in a secure gated estate with communal swimming pool and BBQ. The kitchen is newly installed and modern, open plan lounge/dining room overlooking...
We have 2 homes located in a gated community, Sanctuary Cove on the Gold Coast Our front door looks out to an international golf course and our back door is...