“Just finished an amazing 5 night stay at Phil's apartment in West End. A lovely place. Very modern and comfortable and perfectly located close to lots of great cafes and shops in West End and Southbank. Phil was a great host who went out of his way to accommodate me. Very happy. Highly recommend.”
Inner city, luxurious resort living - live it up!!
Inner city, luxurious resort living - live it up!!
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
L'identité de ce membre a été vérifiée grâce à l'un de nos moyens d'authentification
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
POINTS STAYS PREFERRED.
The perfect location to enjoy Brisbane and Queensland.
Walking distance to the ferry stop, trains and buses for a short ride to the city centre. Alternatively, stroll across the park to the river front and easily walk to the city center along the beautiful riverside walkway. The views of the city as you walk the Brisbane River are fantastic!! Just across the river you will visit the Performing Arts Cultural Centre, State Library, Gallery of Modern Art, Museum, South Bank Parklands, hundreds of cafes and boutique shopping.
Our gorgeous townhouse has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, study and a 2 car garage. It boasts an open floor plan that embraces seamless indoor/outdoor living, taking full advantage of the local views across the pool area to the park beyond, and the beautiful Queensland climate.
You can enjoy the beautiful (and sparkling clean) swimming pool, with a 20 metre lap pool, and a separate pool perfect for the kids. The BBQ pavilion and tropical gardens are the perfect place for an Aussie BBQ.
There is a gymnasium, sauna and a little Library for your use as well.
We have direct access to the Toowong Memorial Park (almost 20 acres of green space) which incorporates extensive parklands, trees and a kids playground. All this is just 3.5 klms from Brisbane CBD!
Key Features include:
• Master bedroom features queen bed, custom-fitted wardrobes, a spacious fully tiled ensuite with granite vanity, and a north-east facing private balcony.
• Bedroom 2 features a single bed, walk-in robe and ceiling fan.
• Bedroom 3 features a double bed, built-in robes, private balcony and ceiling fan
• An additional queen sized sofa bed in the study area downstairs, extends the sleeping capacity to 7
• A queen sized eurobed can also be put up to extend the sleeping capacity further.
• Plantation shutters throughout allowing the breeze and privacy.
• The ground floor entry is through a private gated north-east facing courtyard, beautifully landscaped with tiles, river stones and timber panelling; covered for year-round sheltered and private outdoor living or entertaining.
• The spacious air-conditioned living and dining rooms feature ceramic tiles, and flow from the front courtyard through to the kitchen and rear tiled balcony.
• The kitchen has beautiful Kashmir Gold granite benchtops, all modern stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar, fridge, oven, cooktop, microwave and dishwasher.
• There is a separate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
• Air-conditioning in the living areas and master bedroom
• The front courtyard with table and chairs is perfect for those lazy breakfasts and cups of tea before venturing out
• Intercom system for ease of guest entry and added privacy.
• Free wifi.
Luxury, Resort Living at it's finest!!
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Accès handicapé
- Pas d'animaux
2 des comptes endus
“Spotless, luxury apartment and lovely welcoming from host. Good rest after a walk from downtown. Everything was perfect!”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a single dad, and 2 amazing young adult children, respectful, adventurous and generous...
- We're widely travelled and rarely turn down a chance for adventure...
- We love cultural differences, city, country, quirky, traditional, beaches, mountains, meeting people, and living life....
Where is it?
- too many to count around Toowong Shopping Village and throughout Auchenflower and on Park Road.
- Bars cool
- too many to count around Toowong and on Park Road
- Cafés sympas
- try the Corner Store Cafe, Cafe Auchenflower and Bunker Coffee
- Cure shopping
- plenty of options at the Toowong Shopping Village or in the City
- Un peu de culture
- Southbank cultural precinct is a 3-4km walk away, or a quick Uber ride
- Promenades au parc
- we're right on Toowoong Park, and the river walk is a short stroll away
- Un peu d'exercice
- so many running places to explore, along the river is superb
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, theme parks, hinterland, no end of choice
Situated in the leafy suburb of Ormiston in the Redlands, Queensland. 100 metres from Moreton Bay close to ferries to Stradbroke and Moreton Islands. 40...
Our stunning beach house is situated in the heart of Mermaid Beach on the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is a short 50m walk to the beautiful, white sandy,...
We have a lovely two bedroom apartment in Main Beach on the Gold Coast. We are one block from the ocean and a patrolled beach and half a block from Tedder...