Our Riverside home is in a great location. Situated on the South shore of the Detroit River between Belle Island (USA) and Peche Island (Canada), you can...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
This is our cabin at the bottom of the garden. We built it for guests and get aways. It has clerestory windows facing south and is set in our garden. It is a small space, just 16 square feet. It is heated with both electricity and a beautiful Swedish wood stove. Our home is in a suburban area of a very rural part of the world. You can walk to coffee shops or into the wilderness from our door. There's also regular bus service with a stop two doors down. It has electricity and telephone but no running water. There is a composting toilet and a wash basin.
- Résidence secondaire
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We have a dog and a cat.
- My husband works from home as a consultant and I am a lawyer for government.
- We love good food and wine.
Where is it?
- Cork and Bull, Antoinette's, Burnt Toast, Klondike Rib 'n Salmon
- Bars cool
- Dirty Northern Bastard, Kopper King (aka the KK)
- Cafés sympas
- Baked, Chocolate Claim
- Cure shopping
- Alpine Bra Boutique, Climate Clothing, Yukon Made Store
- Un peu de culture
- Old Fire Hall, The Guild, Yukon Arts Centre, Arts in the Park
- Promenades au parc
- Millenium Trail, Hidden Lakes, Grey Mountain
- Un peu d'exercice
- Whitehorse Cross Country Ski trails, mountain bike trails
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Yukon River canoe, Kluane National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site
New and modern condo in downtown Toronto, right in the core and centre of all the action! Walking distance to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Chinatown, the...
Sunshine Coast B.C. Close to Vancouver and Whistler. Just a 40 min. Ferry ride away. Great for mountain biking. Walking trails.