“Echange effectué en Août. Nous avons découvert un site exceptionnel pour les randonnées. Les lacs et les forêts sont grandioses. ”
Whistler Ski Chalet
Whistler Ski Chalet
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
L'identité de ce membre a été vérifiée grâce à l'un de nos moyens d'authentification
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 9
- 3 salles de bain
We love this home. It's minutes from the ski lifts and a short drive to everything Whistler has to offer - skiing, fabulous restaurants, spas, snowmobiling, hiking, swimming etc. Our house is on a quiet cul de sac overlooking a small lake. Whistler is a year round playground. In the winter there is worldclass downhill skiing and boarding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and snowshoeing. In the summer the same mountains are perfect for mountain biking and hiking. Plus, there are lots of beautiful lakes for swimming and 4 championship golf courses. We are quite flexible on exchange timing as it is our 2nd home. Depending on the timing of the exchange, there may be an opportunity to spend a portion of the time in our Vancouver home. If you would like to see more images and a short video check out the simple website we created to rent our home during the 2010 Winter Olympics - http://www.whistlerchaletrental.com/.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are an active, fun-loving family with 3 girls 12, 15 and 17 years old. We like clean, livable design. Clutter is not us:)
- Duncan manages a UK listed fund and Cindy has a marketing and communications company.
- We are looking for a swap to Italy or Greece for Summer 2016. Whistler is 2nd home so non-simultaneous swap preferred.
Where is it?
- You can see the famous Rim Rock Restaurant from your balcony, we know the owner at the Bearfoot Bistro and you won't want to miss the seafood tower at Araxi.
- Bars cool
- Apres ski at nearby Dusty's or in the Village at Garibaldi Lift Company
- Cafés sympas
- The Mallard Lounge at the Chateau Whistler
- Cure shopping
- Whistler isn't really known for shopping. You can get ski stuff, gifts and other basics but it isn't a retail mecca.
- Un peu de culture
- Cornucopia - Whistler's Celebration of Wine and Food
- Promenades au parc
- Stroll along the Village Trail or try more challenging hikes in the surrounding mountains.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Downhill/cross country skiing in the winter, road/mountain cycling and championship golf in the summer
- Randonnées d'un jour
- You won't want to leave but if you crave some city life, Vancouver is under a 2-hour drive.
On Blackcomb mountain at the top of painted cliff drive this townhome is all newly renovated. It is right by a bus stop into the village and beside the...
A beautiful 2 bedroom condo in the Bear Lodge. Located in the heart of Whistler village just minutes from the Whistler Gondolas and everything this mountain...
PLEASE NOTE THIS HOME IS NEVER AVAILABLE OVER CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR. Located within the area of prestigious Nicklaus North Golf course, the owners of this large...