Our open and spacious beachside home was built in 2013. We live on a small bay in outside Victoria, British Columbia in a village a 10 minute drive away...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Perched on a large platform 5 meters, 15 feet high and built on 7 trees, “Outa-the-Woods” is a totally unique vacation retreat. Relax on the deck overlooking ponds and forest. Enjoy a spectacular Rocky Mountain view and watch the wildlife from the deck. This treehouse is built entirely out of the woods with carefully selected, curved, twisted and burled wood. It features many carvings, 2 handmade spiral staircases, and rustic furniture.
“Outa-the-Woods” has a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in a peaceful natural setting. Experience the magic of living in the trees. Outathewoods is a secluded, romantic getaway, ideally suited for couples.
on 160 acres of Forest with private lake, great swimming
- Résidence secondaire
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Couple ~ empty nesters
- Debbie is part time Floral Designer, Mike retired & runs the Ranch.
- We love to be creative & designed our Treehouse to fit the enviroment using material from our land, creating off grid Eco living
Where is it?
- Heid-out in Cranbrook
- Bars cool
- Fernie BC, Kimberly BC
- Cafés sympas
- Fernie BC, Kimberly BC, Cranbrook BC, WhiteFish Montana USA
- Cure shopping
- Cranbrook BC, Kimberly BC, Fernie BC
- Un peu de culture
- Fort Steele
- Promenades au parc
- From Treehouse on our 160 acres with many hiking trails, plus short drive to hike Lakit Mtn, Fisher Peak Mtn
- Un peu d'exercice
- Cycling, White Water rafting, Kayaking, Hiking, Horse back riding
Cozy two bedroom Whistler apartment walking distance to Creekside gondola.
Located in the in the beautiful neighbourhood of Kitsilano (Vancouver), a fantastic 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. This spacious home is located on the quiet...