Brand new luxury building in a lovely quiet neighbourhood. Built in 2015, we love our bright 1 bedroom corner unit on the top floor (4th floor) accessed by...
Charming Character Home
Charming Character Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 3 salles de bain
Welcome to our cheerful garden home in beautiful Victoria on Vancouver Island. This house sits on 2/3 of an acre in the charming neighborhood of Oak Bay. The 2400 square ft. character house is extremely quiet and private, and features three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a modern kitchen/breakfast room, ten person dining room, spacious salon with fireplace, small office/library and a private den with pull-out sofa. The master suite connects to a garden view en suite and small private deck. The property features hardwood floors, 9 ft. ceilings, Arts and Crafts details and an extensive collection of contemporary art. The house is nestled amongst the propertys many large Garry Oak trees, garden paths and cascading ponds and was featured in Gardens West Magazine in 2008. The large back patio is a serene place to sip a glass of wine, read a book, and enjoy the relaxing sights and sounds of the garden. We are located close to the waterfront and only a few minutes drive to historic downtown Victoria. The Oak Bay Village, only a 15 minute walk away, offers a variety of charming boutiques, cafes, pubs and restaurants. The neighborhood includes endless walking opportunities along a serene waterfront, nature trails, and many of Vancouver Islands finest homes. Victoria is a unique blend of old world charm and wild pacific beauty. Situated against a backdrop of ancient rain forests and the Olympic Mountains, the Garden City boasts the mildest climate in Canada. Green and beautiful all year round, Victoria is known for its colorful gardens, and was rated #1 Destination to Visit in Canada by the 2010 TripAdvisor Travelers Choice Awards. Vancouver Island, where Victoria is located, was recently rated as the Top Island in the Continental US and Canada as well as one of the Top Ten Islands in The World by the 2012 Travel + Leisure Worlds Best Awards.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a Canadian and English couple.
- Deb is a physician and Andy is an artist.
- We love art, design, gardening and architecture and we'll treat your home with the same consideration as our own.
Where is it?
- Zabri's, The Penny Farthing Pub, Cafe Brio, Brasserie L'école, Il Terrazzo, Ulla
- Bars cool
- Stage Wine Bar, Veneto Tapa Lounge, The Snug
- Cafés sympas
- Union Pacific Cafe, Pure Vanilla, Cook's Day Off
- Cure shopping
- Nicholas Randal, Winchester Art Gallery, Chintz and Co., LoJo Design District
- Un peu de culture
- Royal BC Museum, Greater Victoria Art Gallery, Maritime Museum, BC Parliament Buildings
- Promenades au parc
- Beacon Hill Park, Uplands Park, Butchart Gardens
- Un peu d'exercice
- Galloping Goose Trail, Mount Douglas Park, Kayaking in the Gorge Waterway
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Coombs, Cathedral Grove Park, Sooke Potholes, Duncan Totem Poles, Goldstream Park, Sidney Spit
We designed & built our house in 2009. It is situated in Oak Bay and is close to Oak Bay Village, the Marina and Victoria Golf Club. 10 minutes and you are...
Our home was built in 2001 and offers everything one needs to have a relaxing and/or energizing holiday. You can choose to sit on the deck and admire the...