“Ravina and Dan were awesome! Highly recommend as it was perfect for enjoying Victoria!”
Bright modern condo
Bright modern condo
Ravina and Dan
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
L'identité de ce membre a été vérifiée grâce à l'un de nos moyens d'authentification
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 3
- 1 salles de bain
Brand new luxury building in a lovely quiet neighbourhood. Built in 2015, we love our bright 1 bedroom corner unit on the top floor (4th floor) accessed by stairs or elevator. All the amenities one would desire including washer and dryer, gas stove, microwave, fridge, freezer, cable tv and free WiFi.
We are a 5 minute walk to downtown Victoria and most popular tourist attractions such as The Empress, Inner Harbour, Parliament, Royal Museum, Hop on Hop off bus, Whale Watching and so much more. Also only a 5 minute walk to the ocean and beautiful scenery such as Dallas road, Beacon Hill park and Ogden point.
No need for a car but transportation is easy to access. Free secured underground parking. It is easy to get around on a bicycle with several bike routes around Victoria. If you are a golfer, there are several walkable golf courses in the area. Yes we golf all year round here!
Maybe take a bus to beautiful Butchart Gardens or a ferry trip to Vancouver, B.C. We are open to any offers, surprise us, there are many places we haven't travelled yet. With enough notice, we are also open to longer stays of one month or more but also enjoy the short get aways.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Accès handicapé
- Pas d'animaux
2 des comptes endus
“Very modern and efficient one bedroom condo with little balcony. Great amenities (TV and kitchen) and very close to downtown Victoria. Thank you Ravina and Dan”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Love to walk everywhere, explore new places, meet new people, try new restaurants and take great photos.
- Working professionals that travel 2 to 3 times a year. Flexible on dates and durations.
- Love movies, theatre, cooking and delicious food.
Where is it?
- Bin 4 Burger Lounge, Tibetan Kitchen, Foo Noodle house, Pagliaccis, Flying Otter, Fish Hook
- Bars cool
- Bard and Banker, Irish Times, Swans, The Drake
- Cafés sympas
- Habit, Paradiso, Murchies
- Cure shopping
- Government street, Bay centre, Bastion Square market, Hudson market, Chinatown, Lower Johnson, The Cobbler
- Un peu de culture
- Royal museum, High tea at the Empress, Parliament tour, The Royal theatre, Odeon theatre, Chinatown
- Promenades au parc
- Beacon Hill park, Butchart Gardens
- Un peu d'exercice
- YWCA, walking Dallas Rd, hiking, biking, OTF, Moksha yoga
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Ferry to Vancouver, ferry to Gulf Islands, ferry to Seattle, drive up island to Tofino, Nanaimo, Sooke, Campbell River
Cadboro Bay is a neighbourhood nestled between the University of Victoria uphill to the west and some of the most expensive neighbourhoods in Greater...
Our open and spacious beachside home was built in 2013. We live on a small bay in outside Victoria, British Columbia in a village a 10 minute drive away...
Out home is in a well established neighborhood, in beautiful Victoria British Columbia Canada. We are Surrounded by natural beauty. Beaches,lakes,rivers,...