Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 4 salles de bain
We completed a 4 floor gut renovation of our 1890's Victorian home in 2010. The result is urban luxury: 3 bedrooms, each with en suite, den, 2 living areas with fireplaces, wine cellar and chef's kitchen. We live in an inner-city neighborhood with huge old trees, parks, cafes and restaurants abound. Public transit is one block away from the door step. It's a 10 min street-car, subway, or bus to the city core.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with two teenage children.
- I work in publishing and my husband is a lawyer.
- I'm originally from Australia and my husband is Canadian.
Where is it?
- Globe Bistro, Ruby Watchco,
- Cafés sympas
- Rooster Cafe, Mad Dog Cafe, Mercury Bar Cafe
- Cure shopping
- Many boutiques on Queen Street
- Un peu de culture
- Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario are a short subway or street car ride away.
- Promenades au parc
- Two beautiful parks within 5 minutes walking distance.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Biking, gyms, yoga, pilates, dance, all in the neighborhood.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Niagara Falls, Centre Island, Scarborough Bluffs.
New and modern condo in downtown Toronto, right in the core and centre of all the action! Walking distance to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Chinatown, the...
Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...