New and modern condo in downtown Toronto, right in the core and centre of all the action! Walking distance to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Chinatown, the...
Modern downtown Toronto home
Modern downtown Toronto home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 4 salles de bain
A brand new, furnished modern 2300 sq ft downtown Toronto.
- brand new, modern, bright, 2300 sq ft, 3 bedroom house in heart of Toronto
- 3 bedrooms plus a den, 3.5 bathrooms
- Open concept main floor with a dining table that seats 16, a five burner-two oven kitchen with a dishwasher and wine fridge, and a living room with a 65" TV and sliding wall panels that opens onto a backyard and separate garage
- the spacious house features modern design by Cicconi Simone
- lots of light throughout the space all day long
- top floor master bedroom with huge washroom and view of CN Tower and its own terrace
- Brand new everything, including large-capacity washer and dryer and 3rd floor minibar
integrated two floor Sonos audio system that streams music throughout the house
- Hi-speed wi-fi
Centrally located in downtown Toronto's in Little Italy neighbourhood.
- Terrific neighbourhood: safe and quiet side streets filled with families - but just off College street, with great shopping and dining (including Canada's Best New Restaurant, 2013 - Bar Isabel)
- ten minutes walking to Trinity Bellwoods Park, Toronto's best downtown park
- quick and inexpensive flights to Manhattan via Porter Airlines and the Island Airport, ten minutes via taxi.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Young professional couple with toddler daughter
- Alison manages PR for a non-profit. Max oversees marketing strategy for an award-winning advertising agency
- We like to explore cities, eat (and make) great food, and experience local art and culture.
Where is it?
- Steps from Canada's best new restaurant Bar Isabel, plus favourites Campagnolo, The Harbord Room, La Carnita, Pizzaria Libretto and Yours Truely
- Bars cool
- A couple blocks away from trendy hangouts like Red Light, Sweaty Betty's and Resposado at Ossington and Dundas
- Cafés sympas
- Lit Cafe, Boom Breakfast Co., Mercury Espresso
- Cure shopping
- Tons of chic independant boutiques along Queen St West
- Un peu de culture
- Art Gallery of Ontario, Queen St West Galleries, MOCCA
- Promenades au parc
- Toronto's best park - Trinity Bellwoods - is just a couple blocks south
- Un peu d'exercice
- Close to bike trails through the city, running path in Trinity Bellwoods Park, public tennis courts,local and newly renovated YMCA gym
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Quick flight to New York City!
Large 1135 square foot luxury condo apartment with 300 square foot terrace. One bedroom plus den. Modern decor with hardwood and marble flooring. King size...
Renovated two bedroom home in trendy Riverdale Neighbourhood of downtown Toronto. Both bedrooms are on the second floor, plus there is also a pullout couch...