Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....
Elegant town home
Elegant town home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 3 salles de bain
This modern 2-story semi-detached home is found on a quiet tree lined street only a 5 minute walk from gourmet shopping, restaurants etc. The furnishings are modern, the kitchen is ready for the demanding gourmet cook. The dining room and powder room complete the ground level. The spacious master bedroom and bath as well the office are on the second floor. There is a second bedroom and full bathroom in the basement, along with a fitness area. The small back garden is very private. There is room for 2 cars to park in the back.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I enjoy living space with clean lines and an absence of clutter and my home reflects thiis
- I prize my home's central location, the mature trees on the street and the friendliness of the neighbours.
- I am retired and love to travel. I take hiking holidays, cultural vacations and just plain getting to know another place trips.
Where is it?
- Hazleton, Terroni on Yonge,
- Bars cool
- Hazleton on Yorkville or Terroni at Yonge & Price,
- Cafés sympas
- Patachou for a quick lunch, Playa Cabana for fish tacos,
- Cure shopping
- Bloor St., Yorkville Ave. and Cumberland
- Un peu de culture
- Walk to the Royal Ontario Museum, The Gardiner Ceramic Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum are walking distance too.
- Promenades au parc
- Ramsden Park is 1 block away, perfect for dogs. For a leafy stroll head into Rosedale.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Use my bicycle, the trails are not far away or take a class at Eden pilates
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Wineries and theatre at Niagara on the Lake, Shakespeare at Stratford
New and modern condo in downtown Toronto, right in the core and centre of all the action! Walking distance to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Chinatown, the...
Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...