Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...
century home duplex
century home duplex
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
We have a remodeled and well maintained home that was originally built in the 1800's. It is the second and third floor. The main floor and basement are separate units. There is a backyard and bbq and garden and garage. Our home is walking distance to vibrant city life including many restaurants, bars, boutiques, and galleries. We are also walking distance to a large park and farmers market and public transit. The house also comes with bicycles for use. Our neighbourhood is called Beaconsfield Village in downtown West Toronto.
- Résidence principale
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple in our 30's and have a dog (but the dog doesn't travel with us he has sitter)
- We are into the arts and outdoors and general adventure
- We work in the not-for-profit sector in community development and in the arts and music
Where is it?
- pizza libretto, the lakeview, brockton general
- Bars cool
- the midfield, the fountain, red light, communist daughter
- Cafés sympas
- ezra's pound, ella's uncle, bivy
- Cure shopping
- magwood, bookhou, dalston grey
- Un peu de culture
- Established in the 1800's and named for the British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli (Lord Beaconsfield) rich in history, Beaconsfield Village used to be comprised of mainly first generation Portuguese and Italian families new to Canada. Over the past 10 years however, it has grown tremendously. Now it is young urban professionals and the arts community that are congregating in Beaconsfield.
- Promenades au parc
- dufferin grove
- Un peu d'exercice
- bicycle for transportation for a true Torontonian city experience
- Randonnées d'un jour
- gallery hopping
New and modern condo in downtown Toronto, right in the core and centre of all the action! Walking distance to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Chinatown, the...
Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....