Family home minutes away to Gorgeous Blue Mountain Village and the town of Collingwood. Area activities include skiing, hiking, road cycling, water sports....
Waterfront Ski Chalet
Waterfront Ski Chalet
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 4 salles de bain
Our custom home was built in 2011. Large windows allow amazing views of the Bay. Best skiing in Ontario is 4km from our door (Blue Mountain Ski Resort). After skiing enjoy our 8 person hot tub and outdoor bar. Our home was featured in a Canadian Home Magazine, it's beautiful and we are very proud of it.
We are on a residential street with friendly neighbours who enjoy a glass of wine after their day of skiing too.
We have a nordic track treadmill, office, crib & other baby items if needed. Our children attend the Montessori School 12 km away.
2013 Audi Q7 SUV may be available with the swap.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We would like to spend 2-3 months in the Caribbean starting Fall or Winter 2015. Ideally we would like to swap houses and vehicles, but we are open to discussing options.
- We have 2 beautiful very we'll behaved children who are excited to travel. Having a Montessori School nearby would be a big bonus.
- We hope to find a respectful family to swap with as we are a respectful and responsible family. My husband is in finance and I am a stay at home mother.
Where is it?
- So many to choose from all within 4 to 10km
- Bars cool
- The Village at Blue Mountain offers a variety of bars and nightly entertainment
- Cafés sympas
- Starbucks, Espresso Post
- Cure shopping
- Barrie Mall
- Un peu de culture
- Swiss Alphorn Restaurant is walking distance
- Promenades au parc
- Gerorgian Trail is across the street, it goes for 100's of miles.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Skiing, Snowshoeing, Biking, Cross-Country Skiing, Ice skating, snowmobiling etc.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Niagara Falls, Toronto, Barrie
Our apartment is very nice and clean with a beautiful view to Toronto green areas an downtown, but away from congested areas. The neighbourhood is safe and...
Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...