Our house is 10 min walk from one of the many beaches and is central to all the amenities that the island has to offer. We live in an adult complex in an...
Ocean Front Beach House
Ocean Front Beach House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Bowser, British Columbia - just 15 minutes from Qualicum Beach on the Vancouver Island's sunny east coast. This fabulous, newly renovated, waterfront home offers spectacular views overlooking Denman Island, Hornby Island, and the Sunshine Coast. We are close to everything yet far enough away you will feel like you've escaped to Paradise!
We offer privacy and seclusion on our half-acre site on the ocean. Every effort is made to ensure that you have wonderful memories. Our home is available on a year round basis for longer term rentals. Relax by the wood burning fireplace.
Hike, bike, fish, beach comb, cave spelunk, clam dig, whale watch, ocean kayaking, ski at Mount Washington, play a round of golf. Bring the kids and your rollerblades, play ball hockey on the long driveway. Every season has something to offer.
There are many scheduled ferry sailings daily for vehicles and passengers from Vancouver, British Columbia and Seattle, Washington. There are float plane and helicopter services and regular flights to Qualicum Beach Airport.
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of five, 3 boys aged 9,11, and 14.
- Both Andrew and Myself are realtors in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- We love travelling, and want to show our children different places. We have spent the last seven soummers at our beach home on Vancouver Island and now want to expand our experiences.
Where is it?
- cuckoos in coombs
- Cafés sympas
- Fish cafe
- Cure shopping
- Bamboozles, the house of leaves
- Un peu de culture
- Art centre qualicum beach
- Promenades au parc
- Horne lake caves, Cathedral Grove, Rathtrevor Beach
- Un peu d'exercice
- Kayaking, hiking, skiing, biking, golf, paddle boarding, running
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Old city Nanaimo, Courtenay, Comox, Hornby Island, Lasqueti Island
Lovely and comfortable custom build oceanside home surrounded by beautiful old growth forrest park and sandy beaches. Parksville is a small resort community...
Sunshine Coast B.C. Close to Vancouver and Whistler. Just a 40 min. Ferry ride away. Great for mountain biking. Walking trails.