This is a one-bedroom condo in Whistler village. It is only a 5 minute walk to the centre of the village. It is even closer to a supermarket, and other...
Single Dwelling House
Single Dwelling House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
We are within a 7 minute walk to Skaha Lake Beach. In 15 minutes you can drive to Okanagan Beach where there is lots of activities & festivals throughout the summer. The are many wine tours available. Excellent for hiking, swimming, & sun tanning. In the winter Apex Mountain which boasts the most vertical in the area for skiing. Cross country (free & tracks), back country (free), and downhill.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with no children & are retired. We do not do facebook or twitter (why?)
- We have a spoiled cat, 20 lbs, long hair, orange, named Dennis.
- We still try to be sports enthusiasts and have 2 available kayaks, 2 cycle bikes, one for very tall person.
Where is it?
- Theoz (Greek); Villa Rosa (Italian); Saigon (Vietnamese & Chinese); Iyara (Thai); Penticton Buffet (1/2 block walking distance-Chinese and Western); and a variety of restaurants on Main Street
- Bars cool
- Anthony's Pub (local walking distance by Skaha Lake); Barking Parrot (cab ride - right on Okanagan Lake - also a Casino); Copper Mug Pub (also walking distance); Kettle Valley Station Pub (cab ride)
- Cafés sympas
- Accent Chocolate; Beanery Coffee Co.; Blenz Coffee; Cinnamon Cafe; Saint Germain Cafe; Smith & Company; Starbucks; Fresh Healthy Cafe; Time Hortons; Van Houtte; (all available by cab ride or easy cycle ride);
- Un peu de culture
- Will add Penticton annual festivals at later date.
- Promenades au parc
- Penticton Walking Tours
- Un peu d'exercice
- Kayaking, Walking, Hiking, Cycling, Swimming, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Kayaking, Walking, Hiking, Cycling, Swimming, Skiing, Snowboarding. Wine Tours, Shopping in Kelowna & locally, forestry campgrounds, picnics, skiing
Our vacation home has been updated while keeping it's original cozy charm. The main house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs. The Master bedroom has an...
Renovated two bedroom home in trendy Riverdale Neighbourhood of downtown Toronto. Both bedrooms are on the second floor, plus there is also a pullout couch...