Only 4 years old, close to parks, recreation centres and schools. Only 15 minutes from Lake Ontario. Excellent shopping close by and many conservation areas;...
Single Dwelling House
Single Dwelling House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
We are within a 7 minute walk to Skaha Lake Beach. In 15 minutes you can drive to Okanagan Beach where there is lots of activities & festivals throughout the summer. The are many wine tours available. Excellent for hiking, swimming, & sun tanning. In the winter Apex Mountain which boasts the most vertical in the area for skiing. Cross country (free & tracks), back country (free), and downhill.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with no children & are retired. We do not do facebook or twitter (why?)
- We have a spoiled cat, 20 lbs, long hair, orange, named Dennis.
- We still try to be sports enthusiasts and have 2 available kayaks, 2 cycle bikes, one for very tall person.
Where is it?
- Theoz (Greek); Villa Rosa (Italian); Saigon (Vietnamese & Chinese); Iyara (Thai); Penticton Buffet (1/2 block walking distance-Chinese and Western); and a variety of restaurants on Main Street
- Bars cool
- Anthony's Pub (local walking distance by Skaha Lake); Barking Parrot (cab ride - right on Okanagan Lake - also a Casino); Copper Mug Pub (also walking distance); Kettle Valley Station Pub (cab ride)
- Cafés sympas
- Accent Chocolate; Beanery Coffee Co.; Blenz Coffee; Cinnamon Cafe; Saint Germain Cafe; Smith & Company; Starbucks; Fresh Healthy Cafe; Time Hortons; Van Houtte; (all available by cab ride or easy cycle ride);
- Un peu de culture
- Will add Penticton annual festivals at later date.
- Promenades au parc
- Penticton Walking Tours
- Un peu d'exercice
- Kayaking, Walking, Hiking, Cycling, Swimming, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Kayaking, Walking, Hiking, Cycling, Swimming, Skiing, Snowboarding. Wine Tours, Shopping in Kelowna & locally, forestry campgrounds, picnics, skiing
An invitation to unplug and unwind in beautiful Bay Du Vin Beach! "The Cottage" is a three bedroom, waterfront oasis - a place where I would be content to...
Our spacious home is in the village of Chelsea, Quebec nestled amongst mature hardwoods in the Gatineau Hills 15 minutes north of Ottawa, a short walk from...