Our lovely bungalow has been completely renovated a few years ago. Just look at the pictures, you will fall in love. It's in a very safe neighborhood, in a...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 2 salles de bain
This sunny newly built condominium is centrally located downtown, a short walk from Parliament Hill, the Nature museum, the Byward Market, numerous embassies, and many of Ottawa top local neighbourhoods (Chinatown, the Glebe, Elgin, etc).
The condo is located several blocks away from the Greyhound station, a close drive to the highway, Hintonburg and Westboro, and within walking distance of the main transit system and numerous local bus routes (No. 1, 2, 7 and 14). Last but not least, Gatineau Park, a large Provincial park with numerous hiking and bike trails, lakes, as well as the picturesque towns of Chelsea and Wakefield are just a short drive away.
- Newly built 2012 Leed condo with A/C and heat
- 760 sq. foot condo with 2 bedroom 2 bath
-Fully equipped kitchen (5 new stainless steel appliances as well as an espresso machine)
- High-speed wireless internet, TV (no cable but boxee) and DVD player,
- Street parking available free on weekends (Friday after 7 PM),
- Fresh linens and towels.
- Access to the washer/dryer available upon request.
- Common area with outdoor BBQ and gym facilities
- Entire apartment (living room, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedroom) is available to you
- 1 double bed in the master bedroom sleeps 2, single bed in the second bedroom.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- needs a break from canada
Where is it?
We live near tennis court, near central experimental farm, we have a cat. We are within walking distance to hogs back, Dows lake, Mooney's bay within twenty...
Very well situated! Spacious 5 year old 3 bedroom 4 bathroom "bungaloft" in picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake. Our neighbourhood is quiet but close to a bank,...