Our townhouse is the main unit of a beautifully restored and protected heritage home, half a block away from Vancouver City Hall, in a quiet, breezy, leafy...
Great spacious condo in front of park
Great spacious condo in front of park
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
The location is Vancouver's best kept secret. Right on "Dude Chilling Park", it is literally close to everything in Vancouver, while only three blocks from hip and bustling main street it is on a quiet residential block.
It's a very clean condo with big windows. Sliding doors offer access from both the bedroom and the main room to a big balcony overlooking a park and quiet street (2nd floor). It's very private, the tree and shrub coverage combined with a quiet area make it seem like you're out of the city.
The bedroom is cozy and has an incredibly comfortable queen bed.
Time in minutes (walk/bike) from various locations:
* Main Street (great bus service) 3/1
* Commercial Drive 20/10
* False Creek/Olympic Village 15/5
* Chinatown 20/8
* Downtown (Rogers Arena/BC Place) 25/10
* Main Street Skytrain (rapid transit anywhere in the region) 15/5
This is the best neighbourhood in Vancouver! Up-and-coming Mount Pleasant is safe, cool, and has nice mountain views. Centrally located, right on "Dude Chilling Park" (as featured on Jimmy Kimmel), this place is right in the heart of cool shops, cafes, shopping, and funky restaurants. It's in an enclave of work-live spaces with plenty of artistic folks abound.
Coming in to shop? You're in luck. Main Street's got it all.
Enjoy a water-side stroll in the sun while you walk to a game/concert at BC Place/Rogers Arena.
Food and drink? Brassneck craft brewery is a 5 minute walk. Tonnes of 4-star+ Yelp rated eateries surrounding our place, unique and cool bakeries and places to suit all dietary needs. This is a foodie and coffee-lover's paradise.
We have a Walkscore of 100 here and are in a transportation hub, plus you have access to two bikes. Near the intersection of Main and Broadway you have unlimited travel options in every direction:
* Airport: 20 minute SkyTrain to Broadway-City Hall & 10 minutes by bus
* Attractions: Chinatown, False Creek, and Science World are walkable from here. Queen Elizabeth Park, Stanley Park, and Kitsilano Beach are 15 minutes driving or 25 minutes by transit.
* Car: is this how you're arriving? We may be able to provide access to free, secure underground parking in the building, but there is ample and safe street parking. There are tonnes of Car2Go, Modo, and Zipcar car sharing vehicles in the neighbourhood.
* Downtown: 10 minutes on transit/taxi, 15 minutes by bike, 30 minutes walking
* Eating and Drinking: You're right in the middle of it all! Check out Mount Pleasant in Yelp or Urban Spoon.
* Shopping: Right on Main and Broadway you've got unlimited options for all the best shops, Mount Pleasant is, in my opinion, Vancouver's best neighbourhood.
Other Things to Note
The Mount Pleasant Community Centre and Library is two blocks away, it's a brand new 'green' building. The gym here is top-notch and well-equipped. A single use pass should cost you $5-7 if you want to pump iron, use cardio machines, or hit the sauna.
- Résidence principale
- Accès handicapé
- Pas d'animaux
Where is it?
1 bedroom and den (office) downtown Vancouver condo. 1 block from Granville St., 1 block from Davie St. Located right in the heart of Vancouver. Convenient...
Our comfortable and well equipped 2,500 sq ft home offers you the perfect base for a family or couples holiday. With two large queen bedded rooms, one with...