We are especially interested in points swaps to Sydney and Melbourne in late March/early April 2017. Our home has enormous character -- a stunningly...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
Lovely little town house right downtown, facing a park in a family neighborhood. Modern kitchen, house clean and recently renovated, few minutes walk to lake shore, shopping areas and restaurants. Kingston, first capital of Canada, is a touristic city with historic places to visit, thousand island cruses, an a few hours drive to Ottawa (2h), Toronto (3h) and Montreal (3h).
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a young couple with a baby girl Flora
- Estelle is geologue and Guilhem environmental scientist
- We love outdoor activities, hiking, camping...
Where is it?
- Panchancho, Chez Piggy, Le chien noir, Dabar
- Bars cool
- The red house, Kingston brewery Co-op, The TOucan
- Cafés sympas
- Sleepless goat cafe, Coffe eco, Coffee and company, WOlfe island bakery
- Un peu de culture
- Fort Henry, tour of historic Kingston, Crue on he tousand islands
- Promenades au parc
- Planty of parks in and around Kingston
Modern home with many amenities in child friendly neighbourhood. Gas fireplace, eat in kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 den, huge private fenced backyard great for...
Clean comfortable home with central air conditioning, washer/dryer, dishwasher. Trampoline and swing set as well as hottub in back yard. Huge 2 level...