Amazing views of the Rocky Mountains and ski in, ski out access make this condo the most convenient place to stay at the Kimberley Ski Resort. Don your skis...
Rocky Mountain Home
Rocky Mountain Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is on 12 acres at the end of a quiet road. We have views of both the Rocky and Purcell Mountains. In the winter you can cross country ski out our door and in the summer you can hike right out the door across the grasslands, up into the hills for spectacular views of the mountains. We are 20 minutes from the Kimberley Alpine Resort and one hour from Fernie Alpine Resort. We are 10 minutes from the Canadian Rockies International Airport. People come to this area to enjoy skiing, hiking, mountain biking, climbing, river sports, fresh water lakes, fishing and the silence. There are plenty of hotsprings (developed and wild) to soak your muscles after on the play.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of 4, with a baby and a four year old who love to be outside
- We love travelling, gardening, mountain biking, skiing, paddling and all things to do with oceans and mountains
- We love to share our home as others have shared there's with us- what goes around comes around!
Where is it?
- Pedal and Tap
- Bars cool
- Our deck with your favourite beverage
- Cafés sympas
- Bean Tree Cafe
- Cure shopping
- Save your money for adventures
- Promenades au parc
- Kimberley Nature Park or Purcell Wilderness Conservancy for backpacking
- Un peu d'exercice
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Play in the St. Marys River and Lake or soak in the local hot springs
Our townhouse is the main unit of a beautifully restored and protected heritage home, half a block away from Vancouver City Hall, in a quiet, breezy, leafy...
This house is situated in a very popular tourist destination , in cultus lake , beautiful British Columbia, Canada only 1 hour away from Vancouver. As many...