Nous vous offrons la situation idéale pour visiter le Québec. Nous vous offrons la possibilité d'échanger notre maison à Chambly ET notre Chalet en Estrie...
Charming, two-story home
Charming, two-story home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
***Looking for approx. 2 week swap in July or August (flexible) - anywhere in Canada.
Charming, two-story family home with modern décor. Close to parks and transportation. Located in beautiful family neighbourhood with lots of old trees, 10 minutes from downtown Winnipeg, located in the centre of Canada. Within walking distance to ice cream shop, wading pool, grocery store, coffee shops, convenience stores, library. Fully finished basement allows for extra space for kids to hang out. Bikes and kids' toys. Also can provide baby gear if needed (stroller, carseats, etc.).
- 4 bedrooms
- Nice sized back yard
- Patio table and chairs/ BBQ/ fire pit
- Front deck with rocking chairs
- 2 flat screen TVs (main floor and basement)
- TV in master bedroom
- Separate office with computer and high-speed Internet
- 2 full-sized bathrooms
- Two adult-sized bikes
- MEC Bike Chariot
- Two kids bikes (training wheel sized)
- Room with crib can be converted to room with single bed
- Extra bedroom in finished basement
- Upstairs library/reading area
Come see why Winnipeg was voted as one of National Geographic's top cities to visit in 2016: http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/best-trips-2016/#/bow-winnipeg-manitoba-hipsters_92381_600x450.jpg
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Young family with a 4 year old son and a 2.5 year old daughter
- We are both high school teachers
- We have a passion for travelling
Where is it?
- Stella's; Inferno's; Boon Burger; Shwarma Khan; anything on Corydon
- Cure shopping
- Polo Park; H & M; Home Sense; Ikea; Osborne Village; The Exchange District
- Un peu de culture
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights; The Forks
- Promenades au parc
- Kildonan Park; Fraser's Grove Park; Birds Hill Provincial Park; Assiniboine Park
- Un peu d'exercice
- YMCA; Shapes
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Grand Beach; Gimli; Falcon Lake; Grand Forks, ND
Our home was built as a kitchen cabinet factory in the 70's. We bought it with friends and rehabilitated it into 4 homes of 300 square meters each with a...
Excellent location in the beautiful town of Cochrane, 20 minutes west of the big city of Calgary on the way to the mountains and Banff. Compact 2 storey...