Divine Madness Cottage is a beautifully decorated cottage overlooking Lake Erie in Port Stanley, Ontario, with a self-contained Suite Retreat complete with a...
Two Storey House with Loft
Two Storey House with Loft
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
Our 4 year old, two storey home, (2309 sq. ft.) with loft, is centrally located in southern Ontario an hour from the capital, Toronto. It is an hour and a half from Niagara Falls and the Niagara wine and tourist area. From there you can cross over the border to the United States. All of these areas have a variety of cultural events, theatre and great dining.
Guelph, with a population of approximately 130,000 is a University city, known for its Veterinary College. and limestone buildings. There are many parks and hiking trails. If you prefer to head just a little further north there is the well known Algonquin Park where you can fish and hunt to your heart's content. There are many lakes and cottages as close as a two hour drive from Guelph.
In mid July the Pan-Am games take place in a variety of cities within an hours drive from our home. Activities include rowing, soccer, cycling, swimming and tennis (to name a few).
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Retired, empty nest couple, enthusiastic about travelling
- Bicyclists, love to wander and explore new cultures and all it entails
- Your home will just be a base as we love to explore
Where is it?
- Guelph is a University city and has a variety of restaurants scattered throughout the city.
- Bars cool
- The downtown core has bars geared to the University Crowd. There are a variety of restaurants catering to a variety of ethnic groups
- Cafés sympas
- Many thoroughout the city
- Cure shopping
- A mall is a 10 minute drive away. Unique shopping in town and a half hour drive to small villages
- Un peu de culture
- Guelph is the home of Col. John McCrae who wrote in Flander's Fields
- Promenades au parc
- There are numerous walking trails throughout the city and in the neighbourhood.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Athletic club, cycling area, many parks
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Guelph is an hr. and a half drive from Toronto (capital), Niagrara Wine and tourist area and the USA border
Our lovely bungalow has been completely renovated a few years ago. Just look at the pictures, you will fall in love. It's in a very safe neighborhood, in a...
A large house in the Beach area of Toronto. In a very desirable neighbourhood, the house is comfortable, clean, and spacious. All the modern conveniences are...