The house is in the centre of a charming Victorian/Edwardian city, overlooking Lake Victoria and the Stratford parklands for the best view in town....
Emerald Isle Lakehouse
Emerald Isle Lakehouse
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Our beautiful lake house is located in the Kawarthas and right on Buckhorn Lake. We take pride in our 5 year old home that has been newly remodelled just last year (2014). The house is 3800 square feet of true Canadian lakefront living. The outdoors boasts amazing sunsets, relaxing in the hot tub, cool clear swims, endless kayaking, bicycling, and a fire grotto made for evenings of conversation and story telling. Our stunning retreat is a fabulous location truly made to enjoy life on one of Canada's most pristine lakes.
Swapping our home could possibly include our boat, jet skis and/or car for the right people. This is a second home so we are flexible with dates. We also have properties in Las Vegas and Ft. Myers, Florida. We are interested in responsible adults who will treat our home and possessions with care and respect as we will do the same.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple embracing our 50's. We have three grown children.
- We own a successful construction company.
- We love to travel to warm places on the water. We are into everything health related and enjoy jogging, bicycling, swimming, boating, beaching, etc.
Where is it?
- Mainstreet Landing Restaurant, Riverhouse Company Restaurant, Lakefield Restaurant
- Bars cool
- Lock Thirty-two Pub
- Cafés sympas
- Nutshell Next Door Cafe
- Cure shopping
- Bobcaygeon is a great town to explore and shop! The many shops of Lakefield on Queen Street are awesome and great place to spend the day in this quaint town!
- Un peu de culture
- Kawartha Lakes area offer a variety of museums, galleries and little theaters featuring local Canadian expression.
- Promenades au parc
- Extensive parks in the area! Well over 100! Everything from picnicking to extensive bicycling to zoos!
- Un peu d'exercice
- GoodLife Fitness Club
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Warsaw Caves, Riverview Park & Zoo, exploring, shopping the local communities (Bobcaygeon, Lakefield, Peterbourgh)
115-year old beautiful warm home with queen-sized bedroom, full kitchen, living room & private balcony, WiFi; located in Ottawa's oldest neighborhood of...
Our lovely bungalow has been completely renovated a few years ago. Just look at the pictures, you will fall in love. It's in a very safe neighborhood, in a...