One of the very few absolute lake front cottages on Muskoka, with a stunning open southern aspect and uninterrupted 180 degree views. Recently renovated and...
Emerald Isle Lakehouse
Emerald Isle Lakehouse
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Our beautiful lake house is located in the Kawarthas and right on Buckhorn Lake. We take pride in our 5 year old home that has been newly remodelled just last year (2014). The house is 3800 square feet of true Canadian lakefront living. The outdoors boasts amazing sunsets, relaxing in the hot tub, cool clear swims, endless kayaking, bicycling, and a fire grotto made for evenings of conversation and story telling. Our stunning retreat is a fabulous location truly made to enjoy life on one of Canada's most pristine lakes.
Swapping our home could possibly include our boat, jet skis and/or car for the right people. This is a second home so we are flexible with dates. We also have properties in Las Vegas and Ft. Myers, Florida. We are interested in responsible adults who will treat our home and possessions with care and respect as we will do the same.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple embracing our 50's. We have three grown children.
- We own a successful construction company.
- We love to travel to warm places on the water. We are into everything health related and enjoy jogging, bicycling, swimming, boating, beaching, etc.
Where is it?
- Mainstreet Landing Restaurant, Riverhouse Company Restaurant, Lakefield Restaurant
- Bars cool
- Lock Thirty-two Pub
- Cafés sympas
- Nutshell Next Door Cafe
- Cure shopping
- Bobcaygeon is a great town to explore and shop! The many shops of Lakefield on Queen Street are awesome and great place to spend the day in this quaint town!
- Un peu de culture
- Kawartha Lakes area offer a variety of museums, galleries and little theaters featuring local Canadian expression.
- Promenades au parc
- Extensive parks in the area! Well over 100! Everything from picnicking to extensive bicycling to zoos!
- Un peu d'exercice
- GoodLife Fitness Club
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Warsaw Caves, Riverview Park & Zoo, exploring, shopping the local communities (Bobcaygeon, Lakefield, Peterbourgh)
This is an 1830s "Loyalist" farmhouse that has been completely restored and is furnished with painted "Canadiana" antiques. It is located on 100 acres of...
Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....