We want to swap for points during the OCTOBER CELTIC COLOURS INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL. People come from all over the world for Celtic Music concerts and...
2 storey home
2 storey home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 1 salles de bain
We own a 60 year old 1200sq ft two storey home in a beautiful family neighborhood of Nova Scotia. All amenities near by. You are a 5 minute walk to the Halifax Harbor visible from the upstairs bedroom. 15 minute walk to the ferry terminal to cross harbor to walk and explore beautiful Halifax. Wonderful neighbors, lakes, trails, beaches, shopping, ocean, amazing food. Lots to do!
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Female Couple
- We are Educators and Health and Wellness Professionals
- We love meeting new people, being physically active, and enjoying life
Where is it?
- Nectar, Talay Thai, MacKaskills, Bicycle Thief, Salty's, Hamachi House, Amano, Damuritzios
- Cafés sympas
- Two If By Sea, Starbucks, Stev O'Renos, On Common Grounds
- Cure shopping
- Spring garden Road, Dartmouth Crossing, Mic Mac Mall
- Un peu de culture
- Weekend Farmers Market Halifax, Citadel Hill, Neptune Theatre, Live Music Venues, Waterfront Entertainment
- Promenades au parc
- Shubie Park, Point Pleasant Park, Harbourfront Trail, Salt Marsh Trail, Sullivans Pond/Lake Banook
- Un peu d'exercice
- Biking Trails, Running Trails, Yoga Studios, Fitness Studios
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Mahone Bay, Rainbow Haven Beach, Lawrencetown Beach, Eastern Passage, Northwest ArmCrystal crescent Beach and Hiking train
Nous sommes a la recherche d'un echange en France pour 2 semaines en juillet! Our two level house has lots of decking where you have a wonderful view of the...
Our home is a brand new four bedroom luxury walkout bungalow. We bought this property as a summer home for our family. It has a large Kitchen with all...