“On a passé un séjour idyllique dans cette propriété au coeur de la nature mais proche de la ville de Courtenay. L'endroit est paisible, propre et très bien aménagé avec un jardin magnifique - nous avons aimé prendre nos repas au bord de la piscine. Nous avons déjà planifié de revenir.”
Vancouver Island Retreat with a touch of Tuscany.
Vancouver Island Retreat with a touch of Tuscany.
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
Welcome to our house – your home to enjoy and discover the enchanting Comox Valley on Vancouver Island - located just five minutes from Courtenay’s charming downtown District and the oceanfront beyond. Travel & Leisure has consistently awarded Vancouver Island the Best Island in continental U.S. and Canada.
Our home offers you:
• Three beautifully decorated bedrooms, two with en suite bathrooms, fully equipped with hair dryers, soft robes, ceiling fans and high thread count bedding.
• Full kitchen with five appliances and adjoining pantry.
• Dining room overlooking pool and patio.
• TV room with HDTV, unlimited movies, free wifi.
• Sitting room with library, natural fireplace, coffee bar, sound system.
• Full size washer & dryer.
• Covered exterior deck with barbecue.
• Beautiful gardens set in a quiet semi rural setting.
• Decorated with original fine art photography throughout.
• Swimming Pool – our 40-foot in-ground heated pool is available from May to September.
• Hot Tub – the hot tub is available year round.
• Far Infrared Sauna – the sauna is a great way to detoxify and relax; available year round.
• Barbecue – feel free to use the deck barbecue and poolside table to prepare your favorite vacation recipe!
• Wildlife – you will likely spot deer just outside the fence surrounding the resort area. And often eagles can be seen soaring overhead high above the house.
Things to see and do:
Indulge in the surprising delights of Courtenay and the Comox Valley - from high end shopping, funky art galleries, a good live music scene, and great dining - to top rated golf, endless beaches and walking paths, biking and hiking trails set in stunning natural systems. Great skiing and boarding at Mount Washington and more .... all within minutes of your home base.
And the Comox Valley is one of the most diverse and intriguing regions to explore on Vancouver Island. The Valley is rich with opportunities to experience nature – enjoy first-rate recreational and cultural activities – and appreciate a unique urbanity, at an unhurried pace, in a spectacular natural setting.
A sample of the Comox Valley’s offerings you can enjoy:
• Long uncrowded beaches
• Hiking in well developed mountain trails offering stunning views
• Boating, kayaking, diving, fishing
• Whale watching, big game watching
• An eclectic and charming mix of eateries and fine dining
• Live music – from great gigs at the Waverly in Cumberland, live jazz
every Thursday, and regular live events at our many coffee houses.
• Golf at your choice of seven courses
• Shopping in one of three slow paced downtown districts
• Art galleries and artists – the Valley is blessed with an abundance
• Rich birding viewing opportunities
• Festivals – more than 50 each year!
• Rich farmland, offering bountiful organic produce at open markets or your table; winery tours.
• Exceptional skiing and boarding at Mount Washington
• Explore the beauty of Tofino and the Pacific Rim Park, a 2 hour drive
Comox Valley Tourism is THE source for more information on these and all the delights of the Comox Valley. Check out their web site to plan your discovery vacation to the Comox Valley and Vancouver Island.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
2 des comptes endus
“Staying at David and Lucille's was the perfect experience to provide much needed relaxation and rejuvenation. The property, the decor and their care in all aspects of their home literally transports you to Italy or Provence, with geraniums potted beautifully around the pool, and the serenity of the property and hosts! Personally, I have never stayed in a more well appointed apartment, and we both loved the 'rain shower'. We were so happy to settle in so easily, we stayed an extra night :) David and Lucille were very respectful of our privacy and yet, welcoming and friendly. We loved the peach scones and David's gallery - amazing! It was a quick zip down the hill to town on our bikes and we spent time each day cycling along the gorgeous river trails, through the forest and by the sea. Please be in touch any time you are in Victoria. Sincerely and with much gratitude, *sally and Stu”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We've lived on Vancouver Island for 9 years; it is the BEST place!
- David is a Photo-Artist; Lucille is an Artisan Cook. We love travel, keeping our minds open and meeting people...
- We love the delights of Vancouver Island’s Comox Valley, from challenging mountain terrain and oceanside beaches, skiing and boarding in winter, surfing and boardsailing in summer; to galleries, cafes, open air markets and shopping - all located nearby in a delightful small town setting. We invite you to share it with us!
Where is it?
- Atlas; Locals at the Old House; Osaka Sushi; Martine's Bistro
- Bars cool
- Fluid Bar & Grill; Black Fin Pub at the Marina; The White Whale
- Cafés sympas
- The Mad Chef; Twisted Dishes Cafe
- Cure shopping
- La Cache; Robert A's; Whales Tail Toys, Secret Drawers Lingerie
- Un peu de culture
- Live Jazz every Thursday at the Avalanche
- Promenades au parc
- Goose Spit; Puntledge River Walk
- Un peu d'exercice
- A hike on Mount Washington's Trails
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Tofino and the Beaches of Pacific Rim National Park
Our beautiful home was built in 2009 with top quality finishings and details. It is centrally located in the prestigious Crown Isle Golf Community and is...
Pause...Relax...Settle into your fully equipped Vacation Suite. Everything is taken care of - your only job is to relax and enjoy.... We re-purposed what was...
Our beautiful home is right on the oceanfront with spectacular views across the Strait of Juan de Fuca to the Olympic mountains. Totally updated with a...