1400 sq ft home in the Canadians Rockies on one level. 3 double beds. Quite neighbourhood within walking distance of town
Canadian Rockies Stunning Penthouse Apartment
Canadian Rockies Stunning Penthouse Apartment
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
Built by local Award Winning Custom Home builder the property represents ultimate quality in the perfect penthouse setting in Three Sisters Mountain Village just minutes from Stewart Creek Golf Club and a 5-minute drive or stunning 30-minute bike ride to Downtown Canmore. This luxurious Penthouse condo has everything you could wish for!
This sprawling top floor 3 bedroom condo has stunning views to the South and West both from the large outside deck and also through the huge windows in the vaulted lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
As you enter the condo you will immediately appreciate the soaring vaulted space through the Living and Dining room; this open plan living area has Cherry hardwood flooring, huge square timbers, in-floor heating and rock fireplace (gas). The large kitchen is perfect for entertaining and includes all stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry. There are 2 master bedrooms each with their own ensuite and a third bedroom which includes a combined double and single bunk bed. In addition the carpeted loft area of over 600 sq/ft provides a queen sleeping bed, additional lounge area and lots of free space for kids to play or ample room for exercise / yoga. There is also a separate office area with large desk.
Top of the range furnishings and linens throughout inc. Italian leather sofas, BC Maple Slab 8-seating dining table. All beds have 18 inch deep Serta luxury mattresses and luxury bedding/pillows. A flat screen TV, DVD player and BOSE sound system (including ipod/mp3 interface) delivers exceptional entertainment in your holiday home. The spacious laundry room includes built-ins and washer and dryer. Direct lift access to heated underground parking with large storage locker.
Enjoy unlimited access to the exclusive Homeowners "Trailside Club". Have the opportunity to relax and socialize or reenergize after the day's activities in the mountains; soak in the outdoor hot tub, stretch out in the resistance/lap pool or exercise in the gym. The latest home theatre technology will be found in the 14-seat theatre/media room complete with full reclining seating. A large lofted games and reading area also includes pool table.
Residential Stays of One month of longer please:
The property is in a very quiet residential area that is zoned for residential stays only. I spend approx 4 to 5 months a year back in the UK visiting family and friends so am looking for a great family that will enjoy the amazing opportunity to stay like a local in this fabulous Rocky Mountain Residence. What ever the time of the year we are blessed with incredible opportunity to go and play in the amazing outdoors. We generally have 8 to 9 days of sunshine out of every 10 days as we're approx 5000ft above sea level in a very low humidity environment.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Mike's a tech' entrepreneur from the UK and moved to Canada in 2006
- Heather runs a successful physiotherapy practice in town and is a regular competitor in cross country skiing and mountain biking competitions
- We feel blessed to wake up every morning to fresh, crisp mountain air that invigorates us to get out and play in our amazing surroundings. We look forward to sharing our favourite adventures with you.
Where is it?
- From fun local bistros to award winning fine dining restaurants verey taste is catered for.
- Bars cool
- Between Canmore and Banff there are a fantastic range of places to enjoy the locally brewed micro brewery beers and award winning wines from canada's Okanagan Wine region. We'll be sure to share our favorites with you.
- Cafés sympas
- We're blessed with some of the best locally roasted coffee served in some funky mountain culture cafes. and
- Cure shopping
- Numerous local boutiques and galleries
- Un peu de culture
- Banff Arts Centre (just 30 mins away) hosts award winning artists and cultural events
- Promenades au parc
- Banff National Park is on our door step, (5 mins away) and we have the biggest out door adventure park as our back yard.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Numerous hiking & biking trails at your door, we have bikes that you can use and getting downtown is a beautiful 25 minute ride. Our local ski hills, Sunshine, and Lake Louise are open from mid Nov to mid May so we have a 6 month ski season.Our other ,ocal hills are Mt Norquay and Nakiska which are open Dec to April.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Lake Louise is just an hour away, and Jasper makes a perfect one or two night stop over. Numerous activities and adventures from hiking, biking, skiing, snow shoeing, rafting kayaking, mountaineering, paragliding, ice climbing and photography.
This unique mountain retreat provides the opportunity to enjoy the wonders of the Canadian Rockies all year round in a private sanctuary with dramatic...
Our home is situated in Canmore Alberta, surrounded by the Rocky Mountains. The main floor plan is great for one level living starting with one of the large...