“Mandy and Dave's house was just magic. It's a fantastic place in a fantastic area. It's in the middle of Canmore but you feel like if you were alone in the nature. The house itself is beautiful, it's full of light, very modern and comfortable at the same time. It's a family house so you can find everything you can dream of to cook or entertain. David and Mandy were very nice with us. They gave us a lot of very good tips and advices We had the chance to share a breakfast with them and it was a pleasure to get to know them. Canmore is just on the border of the Banff national park. The little city is lovely and there are some beautiful walks around. It's great in summer and i'm sure it's fantastic to go there in winter.... Ti put it in a nutshell : we LOVED our stay and we highly recommend this exchange. Emmanuelle ”
A bright and uplifting contemporary mountain home
A bright and uplifting contemporary mountain home
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 4 salles de bain
Our home is a beautiful timber frame property that has been architecturally designed to take full advantage of the fantastic mountain views and natural light.
This is our second home and has been built with the purpose of being able to gather our family and friends and for us all to take advantage of the many recreational opportunities this stunning part of the world has to offer.
Canmore is a funky mountain town with many shops, cafes and restaurants which are all within strolling distance of our home. Additionally world famous Banff National Park is literally on the doorstep and Banff townsite a 20 minute drive.
In the summer, hiking, mountain biking, road biking, fishing, horse riding and sight seeing are just some of the activities on offer. In the winter, skating, snowshoeing and world class nordic skiing facilities are available locally and 4 downhill ski areas are within an hours drive of the town. A 2 hour drive will access two further world class ski hills.
The main living area is of an open plan concept and we have 4 bedrooms that will comfortably accommodate 8 people with the capacity to take a couple more. There is a fenced yard with a hot tub to soak in after all the strenuous activity undertaken!
Please look at the Travel Alberta Video - link below
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
3 des comptes endus
“We just spent a wonderful 12 days in Mandy and Dave's beautiful home in Canmore. The huge windows and fabulous open plan with high wood beamed ceilings allowed for amazing views of the Rocky Mountains. Our family had lots of room in the 4 bedroom home to gather and enjoy time together. We had a great time hiking, cooking dinners together and soaking our tired muscles in the large outdoor hot tub. Mandy and Dave were so accommodating and left lots of information about their home and things to do in the area. We loved our time there and want to thank Mandy and Dave so much for trading their home with us. Ginny Glover”
“A Fantastic home swap”
3 choses qu'ils ont adorées pendant leur séjour
- Excellent restaurants nearby
- Great Skiing in Lake Louise
- Extremely comfortable
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are an active family with 3 adult children - two are still university students - not necessarily travelling with us.
- Myself and my husband have much more flexibility in our travelling now that we are empty nesters!
- We are from Scotland but have lived in Canada for about 15 years. Our main home is in Calgary, 1 hour west of Canmore and home of the Calgary Stampede. We have recently rebuilt our Canmore home to enjoy, entertain and share. We love experiencing other parts of the world, returning to the UK and Europe to visit family, and spending time on the BC coast.
Where is it?
- The Crazy Weed; The Trough; Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co.
- Bars cool
- The Drake for comfort bar food and live music; The Grizzly Paw for food and local beer
- Cafés sympas
- The Rocky Mountain Bagel Co. ; Beamers Coffee
- Cure shopping
- Walking up and down the main street browsing in the many boutiques
- Un peu de culture
- Banff Performing Arts Centre
- Promenades au parc
- Ha Ling, Grassi Lakes and walking up and down the Bow River on one of the many trails
- Un peu d'exercice
- Mountain biking or cross country skiing at the Canmore Nordic Centre
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Banff and Lake Louise
Our home is run as a B&B most of the year, but with enough notice or if you would like to be our guest with other guests we would be delighted to offer it as...
We live in a very kid friendly townhouse in the beautiful Canadian Rockies- Canmore, Alberta. 3 bedrooms on the top floor. Full bathroom. Ensuite bathroom...
1400 sq ft home in the Canadians Rockies on one level. 3 double beds. Quite neighbourhood within walking distance of town