Our home is your home in Calgary! Located in the neighbourhood of Dalhousie, our modern bungalow will meet all your needs, providing you with a solid base...
SKI BANFF at CHRISTMAS
SKI BANFF at CHRISTMAS
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 4 salles de bain
Calgary...the heart of the new west! Watch this video!
Our large, beautiful house is kid and pet friendly with a very large private yard. It is 10 minutes from Downtown Calgary, 5 minutes to skiing at Canada Olympic Park, 45 minutes to Banff and another 30 minutes to Lake Louise. We have two cars that we are willing to share.
Calgary and the Rocky Mountains have some of the best hiking trails in the world. Great day trips from Calgary are: The Columbia Icefields, the Badlands and the Royal Tyrell Museum, Edmonton and the West Edmonton Mall, the Rocky Mountaneer Train, and Lake Louise. Calgary itself offers a brand new children's science museum, Calaway Park (amusement park), floating down the bow river (in summer), and of course, fantastic skiing in the winter and world class kayaking in the bow river.
Don't forget the CALGARY STAMPEDE every July where a fantastic time is guaranteed!
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Family of 4 (2 boys, 20 and 18 years). Black labrador retriever named Babe (not necessarily part of the deal!)
- I work as a Radiation Therapist at the Calgary Cancer Centre and my husband is a project manager
- Work brought us to Calgary from Montreal 10 years ago. Love Calgary and skiing but dreaming of the beach and blue waters!
Where is it?
- Cure shopping
- Chinook Centre, West Edmonton Mall
- Un peu de culture
- Banff cultural centre
- Promenades au parc
- Banff National Park, great trails in neighbourhood as well
- Un peu d'exercice
- Hiking in the Rocky Mountains, running by the bow river
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Banff, Lake Louise, Edmonton, Badlands
Our home is in the NE of Calgary, close to malls, walking and bike paths. Very close to Stoney Trail , that connects you to all of Calgary. Quick drive to...
Beautiful, spacious home with fully walk out basement, that backs onto a large open green park space with playground. 4 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a couple spare...