completed in 2012, our ocean front open concept home has vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. there are magnificent ocean and mountain views from...
Cozy Island family home
Cozy Island family home
Plus d'un moisMember since
L'identité de ce membre a été vérifiée grâce à l'un de nos moyens d'authentification
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 1 salles de bain
We live 5 min walk to a local beach and a forested park, 10 min stroll to the village centre where shops, restaurants, the harbour, kayak rentals and the ferry terminal, are located. We're a 15 min ferry ride to mainland and only 20 minutes by city bus to downtown Vancouver.
We love nature: swimming, sailing, kayaking, hiking up our mountain or walking around the lakes of our paradise island, but we have friends and family ties elsewhere on our fragile and beautiful planet. So once in a while we leave here to re-connect with them. What better way to do that than to meet up in another land and cook, walk, swim, read, see the sights and relax together, while another family does likewise in our home?
We will love and respect your house and we hope you will treat ours likewise:)
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family: Mom, Dad, adult daughter, adult niece, and grandfather
- Silvaine and her daughter are filmmakers, our nice is a photographer, Hans is an electrical engineer, and Hermann is retired
- We all love nature and reading. Silvaine and Natasha love speaking many languages, we all love learning about history and cultural connections, and we three ladies are also gourmet cooks.
Where is it?
- Le Bistro, The Tuscany, Artisan Eats, The Old Orchard, The Sushi Bar and Doc Morgan's are all yummy.
- Bars cool
- The Pub and Doc Morgan's both feature food, local beers and live music...
- Cafés sympas
- The Snug, The Village Baker, The Ruddy Potato are all popular, but beyond that we have Cocoa West: an addictive organic chocolatier in Artisan Square as well as a Prize winning Coffee Roaster
- Cure shopping
- We have wonderful selections of clothing including the home base of the Movement yoga wear line.
- Un peu de culture
- Bowen Island Arts Council is very active and publishes a weekly online calendar of events. Bowen is considered the third most artistic community in Canada. We are home to many film makers, writers, visual artists including master gardeners.
- Promenades au parc
- Besides Crippen Regional Park we also have a ocean promenade at Cape Roger Curtis and several small local Parks
- Un peu d'exercice
- Two minutes from our front gate Yyou can walk, hike, run on our forest paths or swim, sail, kayak around Bowen. There is Zumba and soccer and badminton, Yoga of almost every style
- Randonnées d'un jour
- A hike up Mount Gardner and back is a rugged five hour round trip from our doorstep.
Our water front home is on Hummingbird Lane, Bowen Island. Bowen is one of British Columbia’s gulf islands and is situated just 20 minutes by ferry to the...
Location Location - this is it. Perched above Snug Cove with great views of the marina and a 2 minute walk to a swimming beach. Steps to the ferry and Snug...