We live in a small town of 12,000 people. We can walk anywhere in town and are very near the centre and therefore have shops and groceries within walking...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Enjoy all the features of a private waterfront home, with the comforts of the city.
- Huge 105' x 235' private lot, surrounded by mature trees and 8' Hedges
- 3 bedrooms (King, Queen & Twin beds + Pullout) sleeps 8
- Great room and dining room with seating for everyone
- Fully stocked kitchen, including microwave & dishwasher
- Linens included
- Private dock for your boat
- Private swimming area in warm, clear bottom water
- Full size washer & dryer
- Games include Horseshoes, Croquet and Board-games
- Cable TV & Internet Included
- Pets & kids welcome
- Prestigious Quiet Family Friendly Neighbourhood
- Walk to town for shopping or ice-cream
- Great park in town with playground for kids and skatepark for board & bike enthusiasts
- 15 minutes to Lagoon City
- 20 minutes to Casino Rama
- 30 minutes to Orillia, Lindsay & Uxbridge
- Strand movie theatre in Beaverton, Canada's oldest theatre plays top run movies every Friday & Saturday
- 5 minutes to McDonalds, Tim Horton's & Independent Grocers (PC) at Hwy 12/48
- 5 minutes to Cedarhurst Golf Club - A Stanley Thompson course
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of 7 that like to travel together. Mom, Dad, 4 kids, Caregiver, sometimes other friends too
- Dad is a Civil Engineer and Mom is a Project Manager, Trainer and IT Support
- We have a rental cottage that we would like to swap for vacations
Where is it?
The charm of a classic cottage by the beach, but with modern construction and design. This 3 bedroom cottage is tucked away in a private and secluded treed...
Very well situated! Spacious 5 year old 3 bedroom 4 bathroom "bungaloft" in picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake. Our neighbourhood is quiet but close to a bank,...