“A wonderful stay in a magnificent home, with everything exactly as described. Richard went out of his way to help us arrive smoothly and have a very relaxing time. The location is fantastic, the home well maintained, beds comfortable, with lots of outdoor living areas with hammocks and ocean views. We'll be back! ”
Beautiful Tropical Beach House
Beautiful Tropical Beach House
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 4 salles de bain
This contemporary designed house with its white floors and high ceilings was remodeled from an artists studio. The rooms are cool and spacious set in a private tropical garden. The house is about two minutes walk to a fabulous beach and less then 10 minutes walk to the attractions of the village of Praia do Forte. Praia do Forte is a unique village free from cars with a wide choice of eating place, it is also the home to Tamar the turtle charity who have a very special exhibition with live turtles and who release baby turtles into the sea most days during the nesting season.
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
3 des comptes endus
“It was the paradise. The house is fantastic with a beautiful deco but easy to live, in a very secure propertie just near a beautiful beach. During our stay we were visited by a family of ouistitis (little monkeys). The market is 5 minutes walking, and Praia is really charming with all commodities. On word: perfect!”
“Suzette and Richard were so kind and help us all trip long. The house is on the beach, it is a pleasure to stay there”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family with 4 children 20+
- Suzette is Brazilian and an international photographer, Richard is in business
- We have lived in Brazil for about 10 years
Where is it?
- The village has a wide variety of eating places, Japanese, local Bahia cusine, Pizzas, Just lots to choose from at a variety of prices. Our current favorite is Amice de Capri
- Bars cool
- Beach Stop
- Cafés sympas
- Cure shopping
- Lots of fascinating little shops
- Un peu de culture
- The Historic cente of Salvador, Pelorinho
- Promenades au parc
- Walk up the beach in the early morning.....kilometers of beach all to yourself
- Un peu d'exercice
- How about horse riding or snorkling or canoing, or surfing. Perhaps deep sea fishing or a little lazy sun bathing.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Salvador, The Church of Bonfin, Ribeira,
The Red House is ideally situated in 16 acres of private fruit plantation with 500 m of own beaches on tip of Brazil's most beautiful peninsula. (another 50...
Overlooking a lovely long lake and 300 meters from a private beach. on the same property. secluded, natural preservation area many attractions in the area...
Maison magique située sur la plage, face à un lagon sur la magnifique et très préservée île de Boipeba. La maison a été restaurée dans un soucis écologique...