Wonderful 8 bedroom hillside villa (2 bunglalow suites & 3 Pool suits) 520m2 living area built on 3300m2 land. living, dining area with open 80m2 veranda ...
Stunning sea front house
Stunning sea front house
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 7 chambres
- Couchages 14
- 9 salles de bain
*** Also available for swap or rent during the Olympics - 2 hs. drive from Rio***
Our stunning weekend and vacation home faces the sea in one of the most sought after locations in South America. Beautifully decorated and fully equipped, it is located on a promontory overlooking Manguinhos beach, on a 7200 mt plot of half wild /half landscaped grounds. The lower garden leads onto the sea and a rock beach which you can walk along to reach Tartaruga beach or Manguinhos - wonderful white sand beaches. Four minutes down the cobbled road, you have the centre of Manguinhos beach, with its famous fish market, with a selection of supermarkets, simpler restaurants, services and small shops which will provide whatever you need. Ten minutes away, you are in the centre of the village: Buzios, where you will find restaurants and cafés with the simplest or most sophisticated French or Italian fare available, as well as boutiques (open till 3 a.m.) and a couple of small art-house type cinemas. Being a peninsula, you can drive around to get to all types of little or large bays, rock and sand beaches with different sea-types to surf, sail or just walk along. It is certain to afford plenty of sunshine, cool breezes, a quiet time if you want it or a bustling fun-filled sojourn. We have never swapped or rented before, and our children and grandchildren have enjoyed it to the full, but we feel now that we want to explore other lands as well, and this seemed an ideal opportunity. We use the house on a fortnightly basis and have a long-standing couple who (from the caretakers own lodge on the grounds) look after everything; the wife will cook, clean and wash and he does the heavier cleaning, maintains the house, the pool, sauna and the grounds - as well as do the occasional shopping. Given the layout of the house, if you are not in a big group, you do not feel it is half-empty. We made sure that as a couple we could maintain our independance and privacy, whether on our own or with our 4 children and 8 grandchildren. Not available over the Xmas and NY periods.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple in our 60s, Susan is Anglo-Brazilian, born in the Uk but has lived in Brazil for a large part of her life. Roberto is Brazilian. We are a second marriage - for 20+ ys - and have 4 children between us and 8 grandchildren. We still work and keep active,
- Roberto produces cachaça - the local drink - and Susan is a theatre producer.
- We love reading, the theate, good cinema, art, walking, good food and wine - but then, who doesn´t?
Where is it?
- Satyricon -wonderful fish - Cigalon, French -Don Juan - barbecues - Danio Braga, Brazilian, the best- Capricciosa, Italian - Café Atlantico, centre village
- Bars cool
- Captain´s Bar, Porto da Barra in Manguinhos, Quadrucci Cafe, same place, Bar do Zé, in the Village centre, Insolito in Ferradura, great bar and view.
- Cafés sympas
- Golden Bread Cafe, nearby, Cine Bardot Café, centre,
- Cure shopping
- Many Clinics, close and in the centre.
- Un peu de culture
- Visit the Porto da Barra, nearby in Manguinhos, and check out the village centre, the Praia dos Ossos handicraft.
- Promenades au parc
- Beaches all the way - there are 20-odd beaches and coves
- Un peu d'exercice
- On the beach or check out the Walks at the tourist centre, to go up the hills and check the views.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Do go to Arraial do Cabo to check out its coral beaches, 1 hour´s drive. Cabo Frio also attracts some, 1/2 hour away, but more like a big-small city.
Our house was built in 2003 by a famous local architect who is known for his high ceilings and beautiful style. The house is our second home and a place were...
2 blocks from the beach with hotels, nice restaurants, supermarkets, grocery store, banks and drugstores around each corner. 2 blocks from the famous...