We will never move to another house again! This house offers us parents all the relaxing we need after a day hard work and at the same time the children all...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
Vilvoorde is a lovely city nearby Brussels.
Our loft is in the centre were you can find really good restaurants, shops and bars. The trainstation is just 2 streets away and the train will take you in 7min to the centre of Brussel of in 30 minutes to Antwerp and lots of other city's.
We have a beautiful covered terras where you can sit outside even when it's raining! And we have ofcourse a bbq.
We have two very special and sweet cats, so you have to be a cat lover. They love to sit with you in the sofa!
We also have 2 bikes so you can enjoy Belgiums beautiful bike riding roads through nature.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a outgoing couple that loves to travel.
- He is self-employed and I work for the government, so the perfect combination!
- We really do love design and like everything as clean as possible.
Where is it?
- Something Mexican: Caramba; Something new: Karakter; Something fancy: t'Onbekende; Our locel specialty horse meat: Horse House and De Kuiper.
- Bars cool
- Cocktail Bar Caramba and lounge bar Plan B
- Cafés sympas
- Het 13de Gebod, Negrita and Fabri (fresch ice-cream, waffels and pancakes)
- Un peu de culture
- Promenades au parc
- lovely park 3 Fonteinen and ofcourse all the parks in Brussel
- Un peu d'exercice
- Fitnes, gym, solarium,... just 2 streets away
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Brussel, Antwerp, Leuven, Gent, Brugge, ...
Our lovely home was renovated and expanded in 2014. The home is a perfect retreat for a family to relax at the country side and also a perfect location to...
Our home, a 1900 manor house has been completely renovated and refurbished in 2010 with respect for the Original architecture. Extremely light, spacious, and...