Our Apartment was ronvated only some years ago. It is now bright and sunny, with 2 terraces, of which one is a Roof top that overlooks Brussels. We have a...
Brussels Loft-Triplex 360m2 OR great French house
Brussels Loft-Triplex 360m2 OR great French house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 2 salles de bain
Dear Sir or Madam,
Please allow us to introduce ourselves. We are an outgoing family of 3 people (2 adults + 1 child of 6 years old) and we arrived in Cancun on June 19th to spend our summer vacation in this beautiful region until the end of August 2015. However, although we have done several exchanges so far and all were very successful on both sides, our current swap in Mexico has been unexpectedly cancelled recently by the owner (case of force majeure).
Therefore, we are now looking forward to continuing our vacation and we wish to propose you to swap your property with our vacation loft-triplex house of 360 square meters (3900 square feet), located on the best and most trendy area of “the Capital of Europe” (Brussels - Belgium), either on a simultaneous basis this summer or a non-simultaneous swap, which means that you could come next year or the year after and we could come this year.
Indeed, our fully furnished and well equipped loft with its big terrace is very quiet, private, sunny and really enjoyable for a family or an individual who want to spend the summer or part of it in Brussels and travel by train to Europe (80 minutes to Paris, 90 minutes to Amsterdam, 100 minutes to Berlin and 115 minutes to London) or around an hour by flight to Spain, Italy and Portugal or even a convertible Volvo C70 car (to be eventually included).
For your information, our Loft, which could accommodate 11 people, is located in the city center and has everything needed for a perfect vacation: transportation (bus and subway less than three minutes by foot) as well as close to all famous caters, pubs, restaurant, grocery market (less than two minutes by foot), but also entertainment, art, museum, sport and the great shopping center on Avenue Louise.
This fully furnished and well equipped Loft-Triplex has a terrace of 35 square meters (40 square feet), a private parking for 2 cars (to be eventually included within the swap) and 3 secure entrances. It is very quiet, private, sunny and really enjoyable for a family or an individual who want to spend the summer or part of it in Brussels and travel by train to Europe (80 minutes to Paris, 90 minutes to Amsterdam, 100 minutes to Berlin and 115 minutes to London) or around an hour by flight to Spain, Italy and Portugal.
Furthermore, our Loft-Triplex was built by a famous Belgium architect and is composed with 2 and half bedrooms, which could accommodate 11 people (with 1 king-side bed, a sofa-bed, a baby-bed, 2 extra sofas in the living-room and an additional king-side mattress if needed), 2 bathrooms, 2 toilettes, a huge American kitchen, an art-deco living room (big screen TV, DVDs, international cable and high-speed WIFI internet) and a cozy dinning-room and living-room.
Finally, we can also provide bikes as well as everything for a memorable BBQ, which could be very useful and pleasant during the summer. References of our previous swaps are available upon requests. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information and please find hereafter pictures from our Loft-Triplex: http://swap2015.zonerama.com/Album/540612
However, if you prefer to visit the south of France, we also have a vacation house in the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur), on the southeastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea, which will be available during the summer 2016, if you would like to do non-simultaneous swap (no points), with us coming this summer to your house.
Indeed, we have a great art-deco private-home of 230 square meters (2500 square feet), surrounding by a sunny private garden and a huge forest of 26 000 m2 (almost 3 acres) with a 4 bedrooms and a big inflatable pool. Please find hereafter 17 pictures from our house: http://www.flickr.com/photos/80754111@N04/
For your information, the city where this private-house is located is very close to the new castle of Hollywood celebrities Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. It is also close to Cannes, Saint Tropez, Nice, Marseille and Italy and has everything needed for a perfect summer vacation (entertainment, art, museum, sport, beach, shopping).
Many thanks to please let us know if you are interested by our properties, preferably through email (teboulovici (at) yahoo (dot) com) or Skype (my ID is fteboulovici in order to move forward with our vacation plan accordingly and talk to you further over the phone through my Mexican cell number (998/1302/171).
PS: Please also find below some information about the spacious, central but yet quiet loft-triplex (such a the "zen palace") we are proposing you:
- It is located in Ixelles/Louise, near good restaurants, nightlife, bars & cafes.
- The house is tastefully decorated with good security doors and gates.
- The house is fully equipped with everything needed (from the 20 plates and cutlery in the kitchen to multiple towels and linens in the rooms).
- It has direct public transport from Brussels National airport and Charleroi airport as well as Brussels South/Midi/Zuid train station to reach here.
Furthermore, please find below information about the trendiest area, where the loft-triplex is located:
- Cobwebbed by tiny squares and narrow streets, home to a plethora of local bars, restaurants and many of the capital’s finest Art Nouveau houses, Ixelles, with a diverse street-life and café scene, makes a great escape from the razzmatazz of the city centre with a diverse street-life and café scene.
- Historically something of a cultural crossroads, Ixelles has long drawn artists, writers and intellectuals (Karl Marx, Auguste Rodin and Alexandre Dumas all lived here) and today it retains an arty, sometimes Bohemian feel.
- More than anything else, however, it’s the superb range of Art Nouveau buildings clustering the streets Ixelles and nearby St-Gilles and Ixelles that really grab the attention.
- Many of the finest examples are concentrated on and around the boundary between the two communes – in between chaussée de Charleroi and avenue Louise – and it’s here you’ll find Horta’s own house and studio, now the glorious Musée Victor Horta, one of the few Art Nouveau buildings in the country fully open to the public.
- Square Flagey and the ponds of Ixelles where all the action is just 5 mins away by foot. Big and famous Supermarket Delhaize is 3 mins away.
Finally, please find below why this contemporary Loft-Triplex has everything needed in just a few minutes walk away:
- Nearest tram/bus stop is Bailli a 3 minute walk away.
- Trams 93, 94 and 81 (81 goes direct to Brussels south station).
- Bus 54 to Matonge area (if you are too lazy to make the 15min walk).
- Bus 51 to Forest and Uccle areas.
- Nearest Metro Stop is Louise (10 mins walk away).
- Bus stop Vleurgat is 5 mins walk with the 38 (direct to Place Luxembourg, the European Parliament and the city centre).
- Bus 60 (direct to European Commission areas).
- Flagey bus and tram stop (81 tram) (71, 38 bus to go to centre of Brussels and Brussels Central station).
- Direct public transport from Brussels National airport and Charleroi airport as well as Brussels South/Midi/Zuid train station to reach here.
- Easy travel by high-speed and low-cost train to Europe (82 minutes to Paris, 90 minutes to Amsterdam, 100 minutes to Berlin and 115 minutes to London) or around an hour by flight to Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants