We are using this loft for one year. It's sixties character with wooden panelling, combined with the contemporary and vintage furniture make this a real hot...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 1 salles de bain
We live in a well renovated house (living room, kitchen, bathroom), we have 6 beds but if wanted it is possible for more people to sleep here. We are close to the center of Ghent. The neighbourhood is quiet. Tram which goes immediately to the center en to the railway station is around the corner. Children can stay here, but as our children are all above 10, we're not equiped for little children.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of 6, parents and 4 lovely children, aged between 10 and 12 (yes, it's possible, as we have a triplet).
- Melanie is a teacher and Karel works in a businesscenter.
- We like to travel, discover, we love nature but also like city life. We do'nt have a car as we try to respect nature as much as possible.
Where is it?
- lots of good restaurants
- Cafés sympas
- Too many, go in to the city and discover Ghent by night
- Un peu de culture
- During july Ghent is known for its 'Gentse feesten' 3 weeks of free music, culture, (street)theater,... all over the city. And most wonderful museum: SMAK, MSK, STAM, Design museum, ...
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Ghent, Brussels, Antwerp, Bruges are most known but Belgium has a lot of interesting places.
Our house was build in 2009 with all modern comfort. We love our home and we insist to make people feel at home as well. We also have the best neighbours who...
AVAILABLE FOR POINTS 8-15 APRIL 2017! We will never move to another house again! This house offers us parents all the relaxing we need after a day hard work...