Description Magnifique maison construite il y a 10 ans avec une ossature bois et une brique de façade. Notre maison est composée de quatre chambres, deux...
cozy little house
cozy little house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
Right next to the church, my little house is cozy and perfect for a couple - or two couples if you use the living room extandable couch (very comfy). Close to all the comodities (by foot) and close to nature at the same time, it's the perfect combination.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I ma teacher (Steiner-Waldorf), so all my swops will happen during school hollidays
- I will usually travel with a few friends.
- If you're 25 to 35 years old and want to meet great ppl around, I do have the greatest friendcircle here, open for you if you want the international experience!!
Where is it?
- niche choice by foot (Italian, tunisian, french), everything within 10 mins car
- Bars cool
- enough along the main road, but not party bars
- Cafés sympas
- an really good wine bar
- Cure shopping
- only a few shops down in the village, Liège has everything obviously!
- Un peu de culture
- Bee museum 10 mins by car from the house, otherwise it's in Liège.
- Promenades au parc
- Un peu d'exercice
- nature ;-)
- Randonnées d'un jour
- you can walk days around the place, you can visit Liège, Hamoir and everything in between
Our charming manor house (550 m²) is 400 years old and is a listed property with amazing old features. It is situated on 12.3 acres of land with a very small...
Our home is a classical brussel home built in the early 1900. It has been totally renovated this year to make it a very comfortable large house for a family....