Our home is a classical brussel home built in the early 1900. It has been totally renovated this year to make it a very comfortable large house for a family....
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 1 salles de bain
We live in a beautiful, sunny and spacious apartment, 140 sqm (1.500 sq feet), clean, quiet and comfortable place in the center of Brussels, Belgium (European capital city). It has three bedrooms with sleeping capacity for 5 people. The apartment is located next to the European Parliament, the King’s Castle and within 10 min. walk from the fabulous Grand Place of Brussels. There are many restaurants, shops and numerous activities within walking distance.
We are located next to the subway with direct line to the Central train station (5 minutes) where you will be able to join by high speed train the centrum of Paris within 1h20, London and Amsterdam within 2 hours. All connections are excellent, so you do not need a car to explore Brussels or the beautiful European cities. However if you want to swap a car we will be interested as well.
With the national train you are located 55 minutes from Bruges and 1h15 from the North Sea with beaches.
Also we have a direct access to the highway to reach the Brussels Airport in 15 min. If you reserve far in advance you can buy cheap flights to Roma, Barcelona, Madrid…
I am a 41 years old woman (Caroline) with two daughters of 12 (Haydée) and 11 (Ysaure) years old. I plan to visit the U.S. during 2 weeks in August 2014 with my girls (who are very excited to travel to USA for the first time!) and my mother. We are looking for a home to swap in New Jersey or Connecticut to enjoy the beaches and/or swimming pool with small trips to New-York, Boston and Washington DC.
I’m happy to answer any additional questions that you may have.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I am a 41 years old woman (Caroline) with two daughters of 12 (Haydée) and 11 (Ysaure) years old.
- I am working as Business Controller for an American company.
- I plan to visit the U.S. during 2 weeks in August 2014 (I would prefer August 15th, 2014 till August 31s) with my girls (who are very excited to travel to USA for the first time!) and my mother. We are looking for a home to swap in New Jersey or Connecticut to enjoy the beaches and/or swimming pool with small trips to New-York, Boston and Washington DC.
Where is it?
- Mano a Mano
- Bars cool
- L'Ultime atome
- Cafés sympas
- Belga, Quartier Saint-Géry
- Cure shopping
- Avenue Louise, Boulevard de Waterloo, Rue Antoine Dansaert...
- Un peu de culture
- Museums, Grand-Place of Brussesl, Atomium...
- Promenades au parc
- Parc Royal de Bruxelles
- Un peu d'exercice
- Footing in Parc Royal de Bruxelles
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Brugges, Antwerpen, Paris, Ansterdam...
This spacious 2 bedroom appartment has a large livingroom with desk and diningtable for 8, it has 2 sofa couches that sleep 2x2p and 2 bedrooms with in each...
Looking for swap/point rent for Spring 2017 in Chicago and NY. OPEN TO OFFERS: If you do not mind living with our youngest son - a kind and helpful...