Convenient, modern flat in an arty Viennese district Our apartment in the center of Vienna is housed in a 140 year old turn of the century building. The...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
I have a 30 squaremetre appartment that is brightly furnished. One main room with furniture bed sofas tables carpets bookshelves and tv set. There are bright lights and warm colours thoughout the whole house. Bathingroom and toilet are separate so as there is a passage for hanging clothes jackets shoes and dressing up. I have a kitchen aswell. Pretty simple stove, washing machine, fridge and everything that one needs in a kitchen.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
Where is it?
- Many viennese restaurants...but its always best to take a bus to the centre and actually see more international restaurants..
- Bars cool
- Irish pubs close to my place and many other comfortable lounges to chill
- Cafés sympas
- Yes all over from italian to austian cafes..alot to chose from...
- Cure shopping
- 2 blocks from my place there are sunstudios with sauna, solarium,massage specialists and its quite cheap...
- Un peu de culture
- I live not far from the city centre just 10 minutes and you can even walk there past and on the way there are museums and many viennese buildings and monuments to look at
- Promenades au parc
- There is a nature park close to my place where i even go jogging. Very beautiful with a lake..thats not typicall city but its an amaizing place to walk and refresh
- Un peu d'exercice
- Im the nature park,have chanells on tv that also assist doing exercises at home. fitnessstudios are allover the place...
- Randonnées d'un jour
- The city is beautiful and not too big that you cant see all the important sites in a few hours and on foot...
In the middle of the 3rd viennese district, tube just a 2 minutes walk away (U 3) and the green heart of Vienna, the so called "Prater" is just a 10 minutes...
My 90 sq. meter apartment has the best location in Vienna, right in the heart of the 1st district (center), close to everything. Beginning end of November...