This stunning architecturally designed, arty, holiday home sits perfectly within its 5 acres of picturesque rural leafy surrounds, whilst still being located...
Rural home by the Sea
Rural home by the Sea
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is set on 4 acres in a quiet location, being surrounded by public open space, a vineyard and Peppermint / Jarrah trees. The house has an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room that opens out to a large alfresco area and overlooks the garden and a winter creek running through the middle of the property. Watch the blue wrens on the lawn as you enjoy a glass of local wine and nibbles in the alfresco. The property is located approximately 4 kms to the renowned surf and lagoon at Yallingup Beach and approximately 12 kms to Dunsborough on the shores of Geographe Bay.
- A brick and colourbond 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home set on 4 acres of land
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen which opens out onto a large alfresco area with BBQ
- Wooden floorboards throughout the living areas
- A fan assisted wood fired heater for winter warmth and ceiling fans in main bedroom and living area for summer
Things to do in the area:
- Enjoy the walk tracks surrounding the house or for the more adventurous the Cape to Cape Walk Track from Cape Naturaliste to Cape Leeuwin.
- Surf or swim the many wonderful beaches in the area or go swimming, sailing or whale watching on Geographe Bay in Dunsborough.
- Enjoy the many excellent local galleries just down the road - it is approx 2 kms to Gunyulgup Galleries, Yallingup Gallery or the Studio Gallery & Bistro
- Day trips to Margaret River (35min), Augusta (1 hour drive), Busselton (35 min) or Nannup / Bridgetown (1.5 to 2 hours)
1) We are open to points exchanges, home swaps and hosted exchanges up to 3 nights
2) Smoking not permitted in home.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Valma is a jewellery artist www.valmarhodesjewellery.com and Wayne a broadcast engineers
- We love visiting art galleries, vineyards and exploring the outdoors.
- Our interests include sailing, gliding and bush walking.
Where is it?
- Little Fish, Aravina Estate, Studio Gallery & Bistro
- Cafés sympas
- Goanna Gallery, Wild n Woods (Dunsborough)
- Un peu de culture
- Art galleries - Gunyulgup galleries, Yallingup Gallery and Studio Gallery & Bistro and in Margaret River visit Jahroc Gallery and Margaret River Gallery
- Promenades au parc
- Cape to Cape walk track http://www.capetocapetrack.com.au/
- Un peu d'exercice
- Surfing, swimming at Yallingup beach, Smiths Beach or Margaret River
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Margaret River wineries/ restaurants, Busselton jetty and underwater observatory, various caves in the region www.geographebay.com
Our 4 bedroom family home was only built 7 years ago in a fairly new area of Perth in the Northern Suberbs called Butler. It is about 40km from the city but...
Situated in a quiet leafy suburb on the outskirts of the Fremantle area is a newly renovated, spacious, secure unit. My home would easily accommodate a small...